Chapter Thirteen: Bad Descisions lead to Bad Consequences

So.. Guys I don't know what to do so I'm just going to roll with it. Don't hate what I'm about to do! It'll be worth it at the end, I swear! Oh and I'm gonna start with How Alan and that mystery girl ended up in his room and yea ok here.

~Lex

---------------------------------------

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Alan's POV~

The party was going great and I might I add Alexis looked amazing. We have been hanging out a lot an it's nice. I admit I do like her but I don't think she still likes me or not. I see we dancing with Tony and Jaime. I felt a pang of jealousy . I should be out there with her not them, but they are only friends.. Right?

I was finally snapped out of my thoughts by someone snapping their fingers in front of my face. I came back to reality and looked to see Dani standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here Danielle?"

"Look.. I overreacted and I really missed you boo. Can we just start over again?" She started coming closer and ran her hand down my chest. I looked at her and sighed.

"I don't-

Before I could finish she put a finger over my lips.

"Shh.. I know you miss me Alan." I did miss her and it was lonely at night. I looked behind her at Alexis and saw her grinding on Tony. I looked back at Dani and nodded my head. She took my hand and guided me back into the house to my room.

Things started to get headed and she was giggling like crazy. I swear this girl is hot but annoying at times. At some point I felt like someone was near the door but I shrugged it off. Probably someone looking for a bathroom. I finally satisfied my needs and saw that Dani fell asleep so I decided to go get something to drink.

I put on my boxers and stumbled to the kitchen. I was still a bit drunk. I walked into the kitchen to see Alexis pulling along Mike.

"Hey's guys!" I slurred and went to give Alexis a hug. But she gave me a glare and grunted hi before pushing pass me. I give Mike a confused look and he shrugs while patting my shoulder and saying hey and then pulled by Alexis out of the house.

Well that was.. weird. I shrug it off and go to the refrigerator and grab a beer before going back to my room. Drinking a little and then going into a deep sleep.

-Next Morning-

Alexis POV~

I woke up with a pounding in my head. Ugh whatever happened last night must have been crazy. I slowly opened my eyes and tried adjusting my eyes to the light shining into my room.

"Shit." I muttered before I felt someone stir next to me.

OMG. I slowly turned my head to come face to far with Mike Fuentes. With only boxers on. I suddenly remembered what happened last night. Alan. Mike. Park. Kiss. OMG.

I shrieked and jumped off my bed.

"What the hell! Mike get the hell up!"

His eyes widened and he sat right up. "Shit Alexis! Shut the fuck up! My head is killing me here!"

"That's not the only thing that's going to kill you!" I yelled back while pacing my room. "Explain. Now."

"Well we were-" he started saying when my door flew open with a tall figure coming in with a bat.

"WHAT HAPPENED ALEXIS?! I HEARD YOU SCREAM AND-" he stopped when his eyes landed on Mike. Half naked. On my bed.

"What the fuck bro? DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER?" I saw Austin's eyes nearly fall out of their socket. Shit. Things are about to go down.

Mike just smirked and puts his hands behind his head.

"And if we did?"

Austin scoffed and stepped toward him still holding the bat.

"How dare you! Even touch my kitten! Get the fuck out or else ill make you Fuentes!" He screamed at him. Mike just continued to smirk and nodded his head.

"Nah, I like it here and plus I think Alexis wouldn't mind me here!"

"Mike please.." I said while looking at him.

"Come on babe I know you don't want me to leave."

"Ok that's it. Leave now Fuentes!" With that Mike stood up and came close to Austin and said.

"Make me, asshole!"

I couldn't take it anymore and jumped in between them.

"Stop it guys right now!"

Mike pushed me aside and said, "Alexis please don't get in the middle of this. He's just overreacting cause he in love-"

Before he could finish his sentence Austin punched him square in the face and I shrieked.

"Austin stop it! AUSTIN!" I said while trying to pull him off. He pushed me off him and I hit my back against the wall.

I groaned and Austin immediately started apologizing and tried walking towards me. I didn't let him though because I ran out my door. Pushing past the guys who I supposed heard everything and came to check what was going on. I was glad I was still dressed as I dashed out the front door running, once again, to the park to get away from what happened. I heard my name being shouted but didn't care, I kept running.

My best friend hurt me. Yes I know not intentionally but still, lost his anger on me.

---------------------------------------

There you go guys! I know it's lame but its good for now! Maybe ill add another one later.. Anyways until next time

~Lex