Chapter Twenty-Two: Endless Dream

So sorry I took forever to write this. School and just issues like ugh no time! Plus I needed inspiration. I have it now (:!

~Lex

-------------------

Alexis POV~

I was surrounded in darkness and I could feel the cold ground underneath me. I didn't hear anything. It was so silent and cold. Scary.

Then I heard it.

A menacing laugh. One I hoped to not hear again.

Then he spoke.

"I told you I would find you again."

I felt something grab my wrists.

"No no let go!" I screamed out into oblivion.

"Now you are mine.." He whispered into my ear.

"NOO!" I screamed before I felt someone shaking me.

"Alexis!! Kitty! Wake up. It's okay it's just a dream!" I opened my eyes to come face to face with Alan. He had a worried look in his eyes.

I felt sweat dripping down my forehead and I wiped it off. I closed my eyes and slumped back onto Alan.

I sighed and finally spoke.

"I felt so real.. He found me. He had me trapped. It was cold and dark.."

"Shh..shh it's okay. It was just a dream. I swear he will never touch you again as long as I am alive." He said while holding me close and rubbing my arm.

I smiled lightly at him. Then reality hit. Alan loved me, he admitted his feelings to not only me but to the whole band and Tony.

Tony. I need to talk to him..

I looked over at Alan and he was staring at me but yet I could tell his mind was elsewhere. I kissed his cheek and tried to get out of his grip.

"Oh no you don't! You're mine! Mine mine MINE!" Alan dramatically yelled while hugging me closer to his body.

"Alan Anthony Ashby! Let me go I need to get ready!" I laughed while trying to get out of his death grip.

"Nope! Not going to happen! MY KITTY!" He screamed again.

"YOUR KITTY?!! I DON'T THINK SO GINGER!" I heard from the front of the bus. Then I heard someone stomping over to us.

"Oh now you've done it Ashby!" I said.

"What!" Alan smiled innocently at me.

The curtain opened violently as I screamed and Alan let out a high pitched scream.

"Fuck bro! You scream like a girl." Austin said while smiling and wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I lost it and laughed uncontrollably.

"Maybe. But I'm all man down below!" Alan said smirking at me. Then. He. Winked! The nerve of him.

I scrunched my nose as Austin continued.

"Okay enough of this love birds. She is mine! MY KITTEN!" He said this while getting me out of Alan's grasp and carrying me bridal style to the back room. He set me down and before Alan could get in he closed and locked the door. There was a thud and slur of curse words while I laughed my ass off on the couch.

"Anyways, besides today's sitcom of Alan's World. I was just wondering how you're feeling? You passed out yesterday before I could ask." Austin said hesitantly while sitting next to me and hugging me to his side.