Chapter Twenty-Four: Endless Love

So sorry for no updating. I just been way too busy with school and mostly I had writers block and I didn't know how to continue the story but you guys said I should continue so yea enjoy!

~Lex

--------------------------------------

Alexis POV~

I slowly turned the corner and pointed my gun out.

ok.

One.

Two.

Three.

I raised my gun and ran like the wind. I saw that mess of red hair and slowly crept up to him. He had his back to me so he wouldn't expect what was coming next.

BANG!

I shot paintballs at him repeatedly until he was on his knees begging me to stop. So I did.

"Omg. I totally got you son! Did you see your face? Haha Alexis 1 and Alan squat!!" I went up to him and put my hand on his head. "You are my bitch!"

He glared at me while I kept making fun of him and then I saw that glint in his eye. Before I could react he lunged at me and we fell to the ground. Me on bottom and him on top. So cliche.

"Are you done Alexis? If not, then well I have somethings in mind that will make you stop." he smirked at me as my face turned red.

"I .. uh.. I" I stuttered but I couldn't even say a sentence because he was getting closer and closer to my face.

"You uh?" he said as he kissed me at the edge of my lips. My eyes fluttered close as he started kissing me all over my face but not my lips yet. He was close and-

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO KIDS DOING?! THIS IS A FAMILY PLACE NOT A MOTEL." someone barked out causing Alan to jump off of me and roll onto his back.

"I guess thats our cue to leave Romeo." I giggled as I heard him groan. He got up and offered a hand to help me up.

"Lets go eat and then walk around the strip. We are in Las Vegas afterall and we don't have much time here!" Alan said while we took off our paintball gear.

We left the paintball and went to the buffet where they had so much food. We left around 7 PM and drove over to the Las Vegas Strip.

"So what should we do lovely?" Alan asked as we got out of the car. I put on my thinking face.

"Hmm.. lets just walk around and if we see an interesting store then we shall go into it. Okay?" I smiled up at him as we walked along the strip.

"Okay." he breathed and then he did something I would never ever suspect Alan Ashby to do.

He interlocked our hands together. That is definitely going in the books.

~Hours later~

"God I have so many bags I think my arms are going to fall off." I whined while we hauled our stuff into the bus. The bus was quiet, I think everyone was either out or asleep. I did a happy dance inside knowing I still have Alan to myself for tonight.

"No one told you to buy all that stuff kitten. Even though it is all pretty awesome items." he said nonchalantly while he helped put my bags into my bunk.

"Says the guy that bought this." I take off his black Fedora hat he had bought today and put it on my head.

"Hey now! Don't hate the hat, it did nothing wrong to you missy!" he said with a sassy tone. I rolled my eyes and giggled at him.

I turn to go to the front of the bus but Alan grabbed my wrist and pulls me back. I raised an eyebrow at him as he stood in front of me.

"I just wanted to say, I had fun with you today Alexis. I hope it will always be like this between us. I want it to be. I .. I want you Alexis." I was about to say something but he put a finger to my mouth.

"No please just listen. I was a jerk to you before and I was blinded. Danielle is nothing compared to you, actually no one can ever be compared to you. You are the best thing that ever came into my life. I never want to lose you. Even though I probably don't even deserve you I-" I put my finger on his mouth this time and giggled. He smiled and he removed his finger from my mouth as I removed mine from his.

"To the point, I wanted to ask you something." he nervously said and I interlocked our hands encouraging him to go on, even though I already knew what he was going to ask me. I can tell from his face he is like an open book.

"Well.. Kitten will... you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he choked out and nervously looked around and avoiding eye contact with me. I smiled and fangirled inside.

I grabbed his chin and made him look me in the eyes.

"Yes, I will give you the honor of being my sexy ginger boyfriend." I winked at him and he broke out into a true smile.

"You think I'm sexy?" he teased and I shoved at his chest. He laughed and leaned closer to me.

"I think you are the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid my eyes on." he said.

Then he kissed me so passionately that I felt it course through my whole body and I returned the favor.

---------------

There you go for now! I shall write more because soon I am going to be on Summer vacation.

~Lex