Chapter Three: Caught in the Rain Pt.1

Hey so I just can't stop writting ! HAHA so here is chapter 3. Hopefully it is good and the story is getting there just wait :3 Im just trying not to rush anything ya get me? Cause then the story won't be as long! Anyways here ya go.

~Lex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THREE

Alan's POV~

I waked up top Austin yelling something and the front door closing hard. Dang, wonder what that was about. I shrugged it off and looked to the other side of the bed and saw, Danielle. She was great and all but I don't know about her sometimes. I went back to sleep and woke up about two or three hours later.

I put on some boxers leaving Dani on the bed still sleeping. I went out my door and decided I need to go smoke a little so to clear my head from last night. It was all still burry. Maybe it'll come back slowly. On my way out I bumped into Kat, yes I call her that to piss her off sometimes. But really it was cute. I saw that she was all dressed and gave her a smile saying, "Good morning Kat!" and then continued outside. I heard her mumble morning as I shut the door.

I pulled out a cigarette and light it while enjoying the nice outside breeze.

Alexis POV~

I came out of the door and decided to go sit on the back wall and stare out at the oceah. Yes, I know ocean view and all. But hey its so awesome here.

I heard the back door open and closed. I tensed a bit but relaxed, pfft I need to calm down more. I saw the figure from the corner of my eye sit next to me. Ugh red hair. Alan. Just what I needed. I put on a fake smile and looked over at him.

Alan's POV~

Kat looked like she was about to break. I wonder what was wrong, she went out the back and slammed the door. Sheesh so I guess she's the one slamming doors around here.

I came out to go talk to her and see whats up. I hope it wasn't anything bad. As much as I hated admitting it but I cared for her in a way. She always brought a smile to my face and to the other guys faces to. I walked outside and saw here sitting on the wall looking out at the ocean. I walked up and sat next to her. She turned and gave me a little smile.

"Hey, kitten whats wrong?" I said.

She shrugged and said, " Oh, nothing I can't take care of Ginger Princess.

I laughed but regretted it the second I saw her face tense up. I put my arm around her shoulder and said, "Whatever it is I'm sure you will get through it ok love?"

She looked up with those green eyes of hers and said, "Yupp" while popping the P.

Alexis POV~

Why can't I just come out and say I like you Alan Ashby, my ginger princess. But nope I'm just stuck here saying yupp to him so he won't worry. I decided to lean back on him and enjoy the moment. Ugh alexis stop mopping around! I knew I shouldn't have but just looking at him made my heart skip a beat.

I mean..hes gorgeous..

NO! Stop torturing yourself.

Just a little..

NO. OK. LEAVE.

I got out from his arm and jumped back onto the cement.

"Lets go inside ginger princess! I think its going to rain soon and we don't want to be caught up into it!" I said to him while walking towards the door. I heard him jump off and start jogging over to me.

"But the rain is awesome love!!" he exclaimed with a smirk on his face. I punched his shoulder and said, " Whatever you say."

I ran inside and locked the door so he wouldn't come in.

"ALEXIS, LET ME IN!!" he yelled through the glass door giving me puppy dog eyes. I smirked and yelled back," NOT A CHANCE ASHBY!"

"OH, YOU ARE SO GETTING IT VINCENT!!" he said with a glare. I laughed and said, "I would like to see you try." Just then I felt long arms around my waist and being pulled over someones shoulder.

I notice the tattoos and screamed,"AUSTIN ROBERT CARLILE, PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANCE!" I felt him laugh under me and heard him say, "Not until you do one thing for me!"

Oh great.