Chapter Seven: End of the Line

Ok so here is another chapter... I had inspiration to write another so quickly and I have internet now. Thank you Hot Spot :3. So here you are.

~Lex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

Alexis POV~

We decided to go get some beers and sit on the island outside. There was only one seat left so Tony sat down and I sat on his lap. I smiled and laughed.

"So..kitten how have you been?" he asked while taking a swig of his beer.

I looked at him and put on a fake smile saying,"Oh you know same old same old." He smiled brightly at me. I rolled my eyes and giggled. Gosh he has one of those nice smiles that are so contagious. We pretty much talked for awhile about life, tour, and other things.

I started laughing at a joke he just said when I felt a hand on my arm. I looked at the mysterious person. Austin.

"Yeah?" I said up at him and gave him a big smile.

"Well, people are starting to leave and we are going to go start a fire in the pit.." he looked at Tony and said, "You guys can join us if you want." Tony nodded and smiled down at me. Austin turned on his heel and went back to the guys.

"Sounds fun buddy!" I told Austin before jumping off of Tony's lap. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the house. I looked back at Tony and he had a confused look on his face.

"I just want to show you something really quickly!" I grinned at him. He smirked back to me but kept to my side holding my hand and walking inside.

Alan's POV

I still couldn't process what Austin told me. He loved her. Alexis. I finally realized. But why did he never tell me this before? Why now? Maybe I'll talk to him when he is sober. Yeah I'll do that.

The party was dying down and some of our friends were leaving. I saw that some bands stayed behind. Falling in Reverse and Pierce the Veil were spread apart. But I didn't see her.

Where was my kitten..?

I looked towards the house and saw Tony and her hand in hand walking into the house. I just saw that and felt something inside me. Jealous? Ugh. I can't like her.. she probably doesn't like me either. I mean in some moments I think she does. But then she doesn't. Woman are so confusing sometimes..

I shook my ginger hair and shrugged it off. I spun on my heel and walked over to Ronnie and Phil talking and laughing.

"Yeah, Warped Tour is going to be so rad this year! I can just tell by the line-up!" Ronnie said to Phil. He agreed and kept talking.

I walked up to them and said, "Hey guys. Good to see you again Radke!"

"Nice to see you to Ashby!" he said back with a death glare.

He turned it into a big grin and we all started laughing. We got back to the topic of Warped Tour before Austin called us over to the fire pit.

Alexis POV~

I walked into the house tugging Tony along. We went into my room. I pointed to my bed. He hesitated a little but went to go sit on it.

I wasn't sure if I could show anyone yet. But Tony was so special and my best friend. Plus he is a pretty lay back guy and I know he would like it.

I stood looking at him for a second before going over to my desk. I rummaged through my crap and finally found it.

I took the book out. It was nice. It was covered in red leather and a buckle to keep it together. I walked up to Tony and handed him it. He looked up at me and smiled.