Chapter Nine: Party Time

Here is chapter nine. Some of Alan's POV and Austin POV. Then we will see what happens at the PTV house when Alexis arrives :3. Enjoy.

~Lex

Chapter Nine

Alan's POV~

Ugh.. I don't know why but at that second I wanted to kiss her so bad.. She was so stunning and I couldn't help myself. As we were almost about to kiss. Someone in the movie screamed and Alexis jumped and landed on the floor. All the guys got scared to I guess because they were all awake now. Wow. This. Fucking. Close. I blushed a little and looked at my feet. I heard her say something about a smoke and her leave to the back.

"Hey Austin?" I said looking at him.

He smiled at me and said,"Yeah buddy?"

"Screw this movie! Lets go swimming?" I asked while looking at the guys. They all lit up and nodded. We all ran to our rooms to get in our swim trunks. When we were outside Alexis was already under the water. I jumped in and so did the other guys. She surfaced when Phil yelled POOL PARTY! I laughed and swam over to the others while watching Alexis swim around until she went over to the waterfall. As she stood up to go behind it. I couldn't help looking at her body. She was perfect. Nicely shaped and her curves were in the right place. I felt my cheeks heat and I quickly turned back to the guys. We were still talking when I saw Austin leave and heard him say," Oh Kitten, where are you?" I smiled and got out of the pool to go to the side of the waterfall just in case she runs away.

He was walking towards the waterfall and I jumped in the pool on the side and I saw her leg come out. As she jumped into the water I jumped in to. I grabbed her ankle and dragged her down. She tried to make me let go but I wouldn't. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to face me. I smiled and pecked her on the lips. Just then she pulled my pants down and I let her go to put them up. Goddamn this girl. As I resurfaced she was on the side spitting water.

"ASHBY!" she growled.

"Oh shit bro, you gonna get it now!" Aaron said while laughing. I chuckled back and looked at her. She turned around and glared at me and I smirked back. Two can play at that game.

She pulled herself up and grabbed her shirt. As she walked by she said,"Pfft..children!"

"Aww, come on kitten we were just having some fun!" Tino yelled out to her. She didn't turn back but instead walked inside.

I turned back and saw Austin glaring at me.

"What did you do Alan?" he spitted out at me. I shrugged and smiled back at him.

"Nothing bad man. I don't know why shes mad..maybe cause I almost drowned her?" I said looking past him.

He nodded and seemed to calm down a bit.

"Just don't do it again. okay?" he said and I nodded and we continued to talk a bit about Warped Tour.. It was going to be awesome this year, I can just feel it. We decided to go back inside. As we walked inside, Alexis was all dressed up.

Austin asked where she was going and she said to the PTV house. Of course, go running to Tony.. sigh. I leaned back on the door frame and looked at the ceiling as I heard Alexis say Whatever you say dad. Haha. Wow.

"Whats up her ass?" Austin asked. I shrugged and went to go take a shower. I wish I can tell her my feelings. I'm just.. not ready. Yet.

Austin POV~

I knew what was wrong. I saw the whole thing. I knew Alan kissed her in the water. I was right there when he did it. I just acted dumb to see what he would say. Guess he isn't ready to express himself. I'll give him sometime, but I know Alexis is probably fed up and that is why she left. I love her a lot and I don't want her to be hurt.

Maybe this year at Warped Tour it'll get her mind off things. Hopefully. I just hope Alan doesn't do anything stupid or I swear our friendship is over.

Alexis POV~

I drove into their driveway and turned off my car. I jumped out and ran to the door. I didn't feel like knocking so I walked in.

"Okay fellas, give me your goods and no one gets hurt!" I said in a manly voice as I pointed my handgun at them. They got off from the couch with their hands in the air and turned around. They all laughed and Jaime got serious.

"These goods are not good enough for you Missy!" He said and I laughed even more. They all ran into me and hugged me tightly.

"Woo miss me guys?" I asked while they broke the group hug.

They all said yes and I followed them to their living room. I sat next to Tony and cuddled into him. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. See this is what I like, close best friends. They were watching some type of movie and I just played with Tony's fingers.

"You bored?" he whispered into my ear. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and took my hand as he got up and we went upstairs to his room. I sat on his bed and he leaned over me.

"Why are you really here Alexis? I mean not that I don't want you to be ..but somethings wrong."he said. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Well..today we were watching a movie .. everyone was asleep. I looked at Alan and he looked back and then he leaned into kiss me and we were just about to when someone screamed in the movie. So I got scared and fell on the floor, everyone was awake, and I thought I saw him blush, so I went for a cig. Then I jumped into the pool, everyone soon came out and joined me. I hid behind the waterfall. Austin was trying to find me. As he was getting behind the waterfall, I jumped back into the water. Then I felt someone grab my ankle. It was Alan. He kept pulling me under and we were face to face. Then he pecked me on the lips. I just freaked and pulled his shorts down. And no I saw nothing. I swam up and I spit some of the water out. I saw Alan smirking at me. I was so pissed off so I just left and went to my room. And now well I'm here.." I said and I slowly put my hands on my face and put it inbetween my legs.

"Wow..some story.."Tony said. I nodded and sighed.

"Well, then he must like you Alexis and I know you like him. Yes he may be this way. He is just cocky is all. Believe me he will come out and say his feelings sometime.."He kneeled in front of me and took my hands."When the time comes then if you still feel the same, then I say go for it, okay?"

I looked into his eyes and nodded.

"Maybe he'll do it at Warped Tour! Aww that would be so cute." Tony squealed. I nudged his shoulder and laughed at him.

"To bad my best friend won't be there..so I'll just call ya when it does happen." I smiled at him.

"Actually.. about that. PIERCE THE VEIL IS ON WARPED THIS YEAR!" Tony screamed.

"OMG TONY!" I screamed and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, Yeah I know right, its going to be epic this year, now lets go back down to the guys." he said. I smiled and nodded. I interwined our fingers and we went back downstairs. The movie finished. We played some games. Some beer pong. We were all so drunk.

I looked down at my phone. It was almost midnight. Oh shit Austin is going to kill me.

"Tony, I have to go my baby turtle!" I cried at him.

"AWW NO COME ON PLEASE STAY!"he said with puppy dog eyes. I rolled mine and agreed. That was one hell of a night. All I remember is going upstairs with Tony. Then I blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OHH CLIFFHANGER! What do you think happened? How will Austin or even Alan react? Keep reading! Until next time. Love ya my readers.

~Lex