Chapter Twenty-One: Alan & Tony

Another chapter :D yay! 

~Lex

----------------------------------------------

(Last night when Alexis ran out)

Alan’s POV~ 

I turned over at the sound of a gasp and saw Alexis. She had big eyes and looked like she was about to cry. I tried calming myself down but before I could say anything. She pushed past Tony and I and ran out the door. I called after her and I almost went out to follow but someone pulled me back. I tried to make them let go but they kept a strong grip. I whimpered and looked back to see who it was.

“Alan.. Shh its okay! Let her have some space. She has went through a lot today! What you just said probably just made her crack. She will calm down and come back. Just calm down!” Aaron said while making me sit back in the booth. I evened my breathing and sighed. I put my head back and I heard a door slam. I looked around thinking it was her.

“It was Tony. He stormed off.” Austin sighed while walking back to the bunks. The rest of the guys went back to what they were doing. Aaron patted my shoulder and left for the bunks. I just looked down at my phone. I tried texting and calling Alexis. But nothing.

Soon the Phil and Tino turned off the tv, said goodnight, and went to the bunks to sleep. I looked around. It was already dark. I really hope she is okay. I sighed while getting up and walking back to my bunk. I’ll wait for her there. I changed and jumped into my bunk. I laid there looking up into the darkness. I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to consume me. 

I was halfway asleep when I heard someone moving around. Probably one of the guys. I heard someone in front of my bunk. But since no one opened my curtain, they were probably talking to Austin. I sighed and tried to sleep.

Suddenly my curtain opened and I tried not to move. I felt someone lay next to me and close the curtain. I already knew who it was. They tried positioning themselves and I pulled her close and she put her head on my chest.

It was quiet for a moment before I finally spoke up.

“I am so sorry Alexis.” I whispered. I was sorry. I didn’t mean to scream out my love for her in rage in front of everyone. It wasn’t a lie but I was planning to do it a better way. 

“Shh.. Shh tomorrow. I love you Alan.” she cooed before settling more into me. 

“As I love you.” I said and tightly held onto her while I was slipping into a deep sleep. 

Tony’s POV

I watched as Alexis stormed out and Alan almost went after her. Aaron had stopped him and told him she needed space. Aaron was right, Alexis had went through a lot. I only wished I was there and probably could have stopped it.

Alan calmed down and went back into the booth. He lolled his head back and closed his eyes. I got up deciding I didn’t want to be here anymore. I waved Austin goodbye and stormed out of the bus, not before glaring at Alan.

I know I shouldn’t hate him for finally admitting his feelings toward Alexis. But she shouldn’t be with him. Don’t take it the wrong way, but Alexis does deserve someone better. I love her like a best friend and nothing more nothing less. I just want what is best for her wellbeing. Alan can be a nice guy but sometimes he is just a complete douche and I don’t want Alexis to get hurt.

I arrived at the bus. I went in and slammed the door shut.

“Woah Woah amigo! What did that door ever do to you?” I heard Jaime said jokingly. I glared at him before retreating to my bunk. I heard Jaime asking what my problem was and then I heard Vic saying he was going to talk to me. I waited for him to come so that I can get it over with and go to sleep.

The curtain opened to a very concerned looking Vic. I sighed and looked up at him as he crouched down.

“What happened Tone?” he asked silently. 

I shrugged and just decided to tell him.

“I don’t think Alan is right for Alexis. He just screamed at me and confessed his love. Alexis had overheard and then stormed out. I hope she is okay. I just wants what is best for her. Ya know?” he nodded and then after awhile spoke up.

“Man, she has had a stressful day. What with that psycho dude and then Alan confessing her love. It was probably too much information to process at once. I’m sure tomorrow she will be fine. If I were you I would try to talk to her about your concerns. Okay?” Vic said and smiled.

I nodded my head and patted his shoulder. 

“I just might about do that. Thanks Victor.”

“Anytime my brothaaa!” he said while standing back up.

“Night!” he said. I returned the favor and watched him go back to the front.

I decided to text Alexis.

To Kitty:

Hey Kitty. I hope you are alright. I was hoping we can talk tomorrow? If you are feeling up to it. Anyways. Love you♥ 

I sighed and turned off my phone. I turned towards the wall. Soon the darkness and sleep consumed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short! But I just wanted to let you see Alan’s and Tone’s POV!

Peace.

~Lex

P.S. On the side is a picture of what I see Alexis as… again if you think different. Then just go by what you think J This is just my opinion!