Chapter Four: Warming Up

Hey guys so I'm glad people think its coming along good. Much appreciated :3 It will get much more better! so keep reading. bye

~Lex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FOUR

Alan's POV~

We were out looking for Kat. I hope shes alright. Hope nothing happened out while she was running. But my god she probably will get a cold!

And then I heard Austin shout something and point somewhere. I followed where he was looking at and saw a limp figure. Omg. Alexis! We finally park and I hop out and ran to her.

I froze..

She was just lying there..limp and all blue. OMG. My poor kitten. Dying. .

NO! Keep it together Ashby, We need to help her and quickly. It was then at that moment that I cared for her..maybe even more than a sister.

ALAN! Stop this we need to help her!

Austin came and picked her up bridal style and I ran to open the back car door. We need to help her or else she could die.. Austin sped home. When we arrived. I jumped out and got Alexis out of the car. Austin was shouting orders to the guys while I entered. We went in her room and I put her gently on her bed. I brushed some hair from her face. She is so cold, I whispered," My kitten.." I saw Austin getting some clothes and I undressed her and then he dryed her off and then put her clothes on. I grabbed her and hugged her close to my chest tightly. All the guys joined in until a few minutes later she was breathing normal again. We told the guys to go on in the other room while Austin and I put her on her bed. I layed next to her and put my draped my arm around her protectively while Austin laid next to me. After a few minutes we were all asleep.

Alexis POV~

I was sketching Alan and Austin cuddling up to each other. Weirdos. Haha. It was still cute. I finished up and they were still asleep! NO NO this will not do. I went over and up to both their ears.

I screamed, "RAPE RAPE RAPE!!! HELP AUSTIN AND ALAN!!! RAPE!"

They both jumped out of bed and looked around. I started cracking up on the floor while holding my sides. OMG HAHAH. Austin started laughing to and jumped on me, pinning me to the floor.

"OH, so you think that was funny, MISSY?!" I started laughing again and he started tickling me.

"A-austin.....ST..OP!" I yelled at him and got all my strength to flip him over to be the one on top.

"TELL ME IM QUEEN KITTEN!" I yelled but was interrupted when I felt someone lay on top of me.

I heard that familiar ginger voice, "KITTEN SANDWICH!"

"ALAN ASHBY STOP IT!!!" I said while trying to control my breathing. I started loosing it and said," GUYS ! CAN'T BREATH..FELLAS GET OFF OF MAMA KITTEN!!"

They started laughing but finally Alan got off. I was still on Austin and I leaned down to bite his neck.

"OWW KITTEN BE NICE!" he yelled in my ear. I smirked and said, "All is far in love and war Mr. Carlile." With that I got off him and went out the room.

I could hear them following me as I went into the living room. Suddenly all the guys ran over to me giving me hugs. I looked at them weirdly and put on my fake smile.

"What is with all the affection guys?" They looked at me and said," YOU LIVED!" I giggled and said,"Yup, and can I ask how?"

They all explained what happened and I pulled them into a group hug. "Thanks guys, for everything, sorry for putting you guys into a scary situation." They all beamed up at me except for Alan. He was just looking at his shoes and then he looked up at me with a weird look in his eyes. Hmm I wonder whats up? Eh whatever I shrugged it off and smiled at him.

By that point it was midnight so I told the guys I was gonna go to bed. I went into my room and layed down in my bed. Boy it was hot in here. Ugh. I pulled off my pants and layed back onto my bed. After awhile I heard a knock on the door. I said," Come on in stranger."

OH WAIT I HAVE NO PANTS. SHIT. Well..it is dark so whatever.

The person entered and I saw that red ruffled hair, Alan. Wait a shirtless Alan, oh boy my face started turning red. WAIT WHAT NO Don't blush! You are still mad at him.

"Hey, Alan, whats up?" I grinned up at him even though he couldn't see. I saw him fumbling around..for the light. "WAIT, Alan leave it off." I heard him laugh and he said," Uhm ok..and nothing really I just wanted to-" he started to say when his phone went off. I felt him tense and take his phone out of his pocket.

"Wait a second kat, I need to take this call." he said in a mono tone. I shrugged but then saw the caller I.D. before he went out of the room.

Dani..fucking Danielle. WTF. He left me to go talk to that..ugh

I got up and went quickly to the bathroom and closed the door. I slid down to sit against the door. Why is it always me? What did I ever do to be the one that gets hurt?! I started crying silently so no one could here. I looked up and saw the one thing.. that I knew I should never do again. It was a one time mistake. But I couldn't help myself. I felt like I was dying already. This would just speed up the process.

Just as I picked it up I heard a knock at the door. I sighed and went to open it with the thing behind my back.Holding it tightly in my hand. I opened it a little to see it was Alan. Great what now. He peered down at me and said,"Kitten.." Oh right I was crying..must be all red. UGH! Now he seen me cry. JUST FREAKING GREAT!

"What do you want?!" I sneered at him. I mean he deserved it. God men are so stupid.. to just see whats right in front of them. I decided not to hear what else he wanted to say. I slammed the door in his face and locked it. I heard him trying to get in and him saying, " Let me in Alexis! Please I just want to talk to you, please.." I heard nothing and cried out loudly. I heard him leave my room. Great, probably gonna get Austin..

I took the shining metal object out. It had already made a cut on my hand from where I put pressure on it...

I took the blade and put it against my skin. I started to drag it against my wrist when I heard someone pound on the door yelling,"ALEXIS MARIE VINCENT OPEN THIS DOOr." ..Austin..I can't let him see me like this. I let out a whimper and cut one last time before washing the blood away and putting a bandage around it.Shit. The guys will see and know what I did.. I would come up with a lie.

Austin was still knocking on the door..well more like banging but whatever.. I went up to it and said, "Austin, are you alone?" I heard austin tell someone to leave and he said," Now I am. Please come out dear. Everything is alright. Please let me help you." I slowly opened the door and Austin rushed in pulling me into a hug.

I cried onto his shirt and he shushed me pulling me over to the bed. He laid down pulling me next to him.

"Kitten..your wrist.. oh kitten please tell me you didn't?" he sounded so worried. I just couldn't tell him..

I turned towards him and looked into his eyes. "My glass was in their I accidently bumped into it and it broke into pieces. So while I was picking it up I accidently cut my arm." I lied in one breath.

He looked unsure but just kissed my forehead saying,"Go to bed Kitten tomorrows a new day. With that I slept in Austins arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen when she wakes up? Will Austin get mad or totally understand the situation? I will be putting the phone conversation between Alan and Dani. I know you are dying to know what happens. So until next time my little kittens.

~Lex