|| CHARACTER SKETCH ||

Naira N. Singhania:

Flirty in nature. Belongs to rich family. Lives Away from family, in Goa, in hostel. Loves her brother, Naksh alot. Only have siblings and grandmother as her family. Her parents are no more. Knows the truth how her parents died.

Kartik Vinod Agarwal:

Not at all flirty in nature. Loves his Lady Love (Guess who is she😉). Lives Away from his family, in Mumbai. Respects girls but......Have a habit of drinking and smoking.  He is an extortionist.

Kishan N. Singhania:

He is younger Brother of Naira, Mishti and Naksh. Lives in Mumbai, in an Apartment on rent. Misses his mother alot. Has a younger sister,Siya. As Notorious as his twin brother, Karan.  Loves his grandma and Naira di the most. Naksh is his buddy.

Karan N. Singhania:

He is twin brother of Kishan. Has a younger sister,Siya. He is As notorious as Kishan and Crime partner of Kishan. Misses his mother alot. Lives in Hyderabad, in an apartment on rent. Loves his grandma and Naira di the most. Naksh is his buddy.

Naksh N. Singhania:

Eldest son of Singhania family. Loves his siblings alot, especially Naira. He calls her
Bella means beautiful. Misses his parents alot. Knows the truth how his parents died, and that's the reason he doesn't lives in Singhania Sadan. Lives in Delhi, in an apartment.

Siya N. Singhania:

She is the youngest among all. She misses her dad alot. She was his Princess. She loves all her siblings. She had a great bond with Mishti, Karan and Kishan. For her brothers, she is their Doll, that's her nickname given by Naksh, her fav. bro. Naira is her elder sister but is also like a bestfriend. Lives in hostel, in Delhi.

Mishti N. Singhania:

She is younger to Naksh and Naira But elder to Kishan, Karan and Siya. Misses her mother, Uncle and Aunt the most. Mishtu is her nickname.

Rishi Ahuja:

Bestfriend of Kartik Or more like a brother to him. Lives with Kartik in Mumbai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for the first time I'm writing on wattpad... It's a hinglish book... Hindi+ English....
Do support by Showing your love.

Do vote ⭐
Comment if you want the first chapter of this story/fanfic....