||CHAPTER 6: NAIRA'S NIGHTMARE||

They entered the house and went to rooms to get fresh and sat in the living room doing some chit-chat. Kishan was lost some where else and he seems a bit tense too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira's Pov:

Where is he lost? Or is he lost in someone else's thoughts!? Mmhmm...! Seems someone is so lost? C'mon Naira let's onn your detective mode.

"Who is she....?", I said snapping in front of him. He looked at me with frown.

" What!?" He asked me back shrugging his shoulders.

"Who is she? ", I repeated my question thinking he would have not heard it.

" Who? ", he asked me raising his brows.

" C'mon Kishan! Don't try to act to be so innocent. You very well know whom I'm talking about" I said smirking and looking at my face he understood what I am talking about.

"Oh..! It's nothing like that. It's just that I am worried..Mmm... Leave all that. How come you guys here? You both are also not going for the get-together? " he asked us.

"Every one was busy with their schedule. Having some or the other important work.... So.. We cancelled it. ", Bhai said and I just 'Hmm' at his answer agreeing with it and making a sad face.

" What! You guys cancelled it!? ", he asked us shocked and we just nodded our head in positive response.

" Seriously! I can't believe it. What about mumma's promise? ", he asked us.

" She will not be upset. And about pooja, so that will be conducted in Singhania Sadan, Udaipur" Bhai said.

"Dadi said that this year she wants to perform the pooja at Udaipur. So we all agreed", I added telling him what happened which actually not happened at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kishan's Pov:

I was tensed about yesterday's event that took place at my home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Flashback:-

Third Person's Pov:

While Kishan and his friends were chit-chatting, door bell rang. One of his friends went and opened the door as Kishan was not able to walk properly due to injury. He saw a man standing at the door step.

"Yes! Whom do you want to meet?" he asked to the man standing at the door.

"Have you come here new? The boy who used to live on rent here, where is he?" the man standing at the door asked for Kishan. Meanwhile, Kishan who was curious to know who is it, he walked from sofa to door with the help of his friends.

He just listen to the last sentence and got to know who is it. He went and stood in front of the man.

"You! What do you want and why? I'm not going to give you anything until you tell me the reason", Kishan said in anger.