||CHAPTER 9: MR.SINGHANIA||

Singhania Sadan, Udaipur

Third Person's Pov:

A huge villa with the name plate, Singhania Sadan is seen. Few servant are seen working in its living room while the cooks are making lunch. A huge villa has a small temple and in that temple a old woman is seen praying to God. After sometime she heard a baby's cry. She turned and saw her grandson, Abhi in a servants arms crying his lungs out.

The servant tried to make the baby stop crying but the baby was in no mood to stop. The old woman slowly walked up to them and took the baby in her arms. As soon as she took the baby she heard a loud noise. When she looked up she saw the servant holding his left cheek and right in front of the servant was standing his son, Mr.Singhania fuming in anger.

"Tum logo se ek baccha nahi sambhala jaata hai. Kab se ye chillaye jaa raha hai. Jab kaam dhaang se nahi hota toh aate hi kyun ho. Get out niklo yaha se.You are fired! GET OUT!!!", he shouted at the top of his voice. With his head hung low and eyes glistening with tears the servant left the house.

"Kya tha yeh!? Iss tareke se koi bartav karta hai kya apne nookaro se!?" Soon after the servant left, he heard his mother, Saraswati Singhania.

"Nookar hai! Kal naya aajayega. Aur aap isse abhi ke abhi chup beethaiye warna main iski aawaz zindagi bhaar ke liye bandh kar dunga!", he rolled his eyes and said to her.

"Nahi Nahi! Main Abhi ko abhi chup karti hu...", she said fearing from her son that he would hurt her grandson.

As Mr.Singhania was going to say something he heard a voice calling him.

"Baby! Baby! Kahan ho!? Tch! What are you doing here with them? I was waiting for you upstairs in our room. Come let finish our session with hot shower together", saying she winked at Mr.Singhania with a naughty smile.

"Sure wifey! You wait for me in the room and then we will have the real fun!" Saying Mr.Singhania grabbed his wife, Rhea Singhania by her waist and kissed her on cheeks, "I will be back after finishing some important work!" He added eyeing at his mother and his son. She rolled her eyes muttering 'fine' and left for the room.

As she left Mr.Singhania turned towards his mother who was holding his son in her arms. She was looking at Rhea's retreating figure with disgust. Mr.Singhania snapped his fingers to gain attention.

"Hmm.. Toh Tum mujhe yeh baatao ki iss saal bhi tumhare yeh pyaare-pyaare baache kaha mil rahe hai?" , Saraswati's eyes widen on hearing this question.

"Mujhe kya pata..! Meri toh unse chaar dino se baat bhi nahi hui hai....", said Saraswati not meeting his eyes.

Mr.Singhania narrowed his eyes at her as if again repeating his question and she just nodded her head.

"Agar mujhe pata chala ki tumhare baache mere peeche kuch gar-bad kar rahe hai toh tum toh uska aanjam jaanti hi ho! Aur waise bhi enjoy kar lene do mere pass uske liye ek surprise hai...!", he said the last part with an evil smirk and went away leaving a tensed Saraswati behind.

"Bhagwan... Mere baacho ki raksha karna!", said Saraswati worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do vote🌟
Comment for the next chapter
Suggestions are more than welcome :) ❤