||CHAPTER 8: HIS COMPLIMENT!!||

Third Person's Pov:

As Naira said that she wants to go somewhere for important work, Kartik offered her lift on his bike. At first she rejected the offer but reluctantly agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kartik's Pov:

As I offered her lift on my bike, I saw her tensed. At first she rejected it politely saying that don't be bothered, I will go by myself. I don't know whether she was uncomfortable or what but i felt she was tensed as,if i will drop her then some of her theft will be caught.

I again offered her and after few attempts she thought for few seconds and agreed. I was on cloud nine. This was our very first conversation and she will be sitting close to me for first time.... On my bike for the first time. The moment she nodded her head a wide smile crept on my face.

"Rishi bike lekar jaldi aa...", I said loudly to him as he was a little far away from us.

He nodded his head and went to bring the bike and I asked her where should I drop her.

She said that she wants to go to a nearby cafe. Listening that a question rose up in my mind. Is she going there to meet someone. And my mind and heart both knew what refers to that someone. I felt something breaking in me. I can't listen to any breaking sound but I can feel it break inside me. Why is it paining like like hell here on the left side of my chest!? What is it that is breaking!?

'Your heart idiot!' My subconscious mind said smacking my head.

Rishi came with the bike and we rode to the cafe. I saw that she was sitting without holding me. Somewhere in my heart i felt a little upset but the happiness of having her close to me was enough to not let me feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira's Pov:

He gave me a lift till cafe. I didn't said the exact location. Because if someone spot us together then his life will be in danger. Even I have to be aware about my surroundings. What's going on near me or places nearby me.

Thanks to Kishan..... In Yesterday's conversation he mentioned about this cafe and we were planning to visit it when we all will be together. When Mr.Handsome asked me where he should drop me I was worried what to say. I can't say exact location. And then my mind went to yesterday's conversation and the cafe's name striked in my mind.

As we reached I got off the bike. We bid each other bye and I turned to go inside the cafe so that he will leave after that. But suddenly I remember that I still don't know his name. All the while it didn't require to mention his name while speaking as I was saying 'You' or 'Tum'.

"Mm..Haan...By the way What's the name of this handsome who has such a lovely and helpful nature!?", I asked him turning around with a smile.

"Kartik!", he said flashing a smile with dimples.

"Oh! Thanks Kartik for your help", I said with a small smile and he nodded his head.

"You didn't ask my name but no problem I will introduce myself", I said and he looked at my face.

I stood properly as my hands was on the bike's handle.

"Myself Naira! Naira Singhania! I am from Udaipur", I said as I introduce myself to him. So now we are not strangers. Atleast we know eachothers name now.

"Nice to meet you Naira! You are cute by the way!", he complimented and I blushed! For the first time Naira Singhania is blushing that to on being called just Cute..!!!

"Thanks for the compliment and also for help! Byee... !", I said and went inside the cafe blushing.

As I sat on the table nearest to the entrance I saw him still on his bike. He was smiling. After a second or two he ruffled his hair roaming his fingers inside his hair and slide his hand back and rubbed his nape smiling. He looked up at the sky smiling as if praying to god or wishing something and then he looked at the cafe. I quickly averted my gaze and after few seconds when I looked back he was not standing there. He went. I sat there for few minutes and after that I also left the cafe to reach the place on time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do vote🌟
Comment for the next chapter
Suggestion are more than welcome... :) ❤