||CHAPTER 11: HELPING HER!?||

Kartik's Pov:

I haven't seen her since yesterday. Don't know where she is yet? I was wondering where she could be and just then I saw her.. But wait.... ! What happened to her..!? 

She was running on the road bare foot and continuously having a look behind as if making sure nobody is following her! She was looking behind when she collided with me.

Author's Pov:

Kartik holded her shoulders and she looked at him. Her eyes red and puffy and her face was tear stricken and dull due to constant crying.

"Naira.. Kya hua... Kahan bhaag rahi ho aur baar baar peeche kyun mud ke dekh rahi ho... Kya hua.. Bolo... ! "

She was panting and trying to say as she was breathing uneven.

"Woh.. Woh... Gh... Ghar... " She managed to say

"Kya!? Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aaraha hai saaf saaf kaho..!"

"Woh.. Me.. Mere.. Gh.. Ghar.. Le chalo" She said still breathing heavily.

"Okay.. Okay chalo..! " Kartik said to her and she nodded weakly. She turned around to have a look one last time and then started to walk as he supported her.

But she was too weak and the scene in front of her eyes started to get blurry. She was slipping into unconsciousness.

"Naira.. Hey... No.. No... Try to stay awake.. No... Please... No... Don't close your eyes.. Open your eyes..please please open your eyes...!

He lifted her in bridal way and entered in her building.

" Shit! Ab yeh lift ka toh wait karna padega aur Naira ki tabiyat bhi kharab ho rahi hai.. Stairs hi leni padegi...! "

He started ascending the stairs carrying her in his arms.

They reached near the door of her flat. As the door was locked he asked for keys.

"Naira! " He said and she looked at him with half open eyes as she was slipping in unconciousness, " Ghar locked hai bahar se! Chaabi... Key hai tumhare paas!?"

She weakly lifted her hand in which she was holding her bag. He looked at it and made her stand, but still held her from waist. He took the bag from her with his right hand and looked for key in it.

Finally he found it but.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a Precap samajh lo!

DO VOTE ⭐
SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACKS... 💬

I am really SORRY!!!  :(

I know it's really small chapter! Aur maine kaafi time se update bhi nahi kiya tha But..... I am really busy with my assignments, exams, viva/orals aur in sabka ka karan hai ek... COLLEGE!!! Sab kuch normal ho gaya hai... Aur mere lectures bhi offline ho rahe hai isliye mein busy hu...Aur exam bhi offline hone wale hai... Professors aur Teachers ne bhar bhar ke assignments diye hai.... Toh abhi se iss book pe slow updates aaege! Aur meine ek Os bhi likha tha toh usko thoda edit karna hai... Uske baad upload kar diya jaega..... I'LL BE  BACK SOON.... AND INSHALLAH WILL BE GIVING BACK TO BACK, EVERYDAY UPDATES! BYEE...

    👋👋❤❤