||CHAPTER 7: STRANGERS TO FRIENDS!?||

Next Day...

Kartik's Pov:

After yesterday's faceoff I decided that neither I will go there to collect extortion nor Rishi. How could I trouble her or someone who has any relationship with her. But what was she doing there? Is that guy her Bo.. Boyfriend or... No! No Kartik you should not think like that. But what if it's true?

I was talking to myself leaning on my bike which was parked at the side of the road that I saw her. Yes, Naira was standing there. Rishi also saw her. Seeing her, it looks like she is standing for some cab. But here, very few vehicles keep coming on this road. Rishi looked at me and then again at her. He then action me to go to her and help her. I nodded my head side to side in no. He walked towards me and stood beside me.

" Why are you standing here? Go and help her!", he said whispering in my ear.

"No, I won't!", I said whispering straightforwardly.

"Why!?", he asked me in a Whisper.

"Sharam aa rahi hai! (I am feeling shy!)", I said and he rolled his eyes and nodded in disbelief.

"If it continues like this, it is a far cry to get your love, even you and her friendship will not be possible"‚ he said to me and I gave a glance at him and then again averted my gaze to her.

'He is right!' ,I thought.

And suddenly her eyes met with mine. And I landed in another world again. Where only we exist. In a bright and colourful world with my love.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira's Pov:

I was having some work to do so i was waiting for a cab or an auto but none are there. I am standing here since half an hour. Suddenly I felt someone watching me. I turned in the direction to see who is watching me. When I turned around my eyes meet with his, Mr. Handsome.

Why he has to stare me like hell. He is so handsome and his dark brown eyes, it's so captivating. We were engaged in our eyelock than a loud sound brought us back to our senses.

Shit! I was so lost that i started walking towards him and was crossing the road carelessly.

He immediately came to me worried.

"Are you okay!? ", he asked me looking at me from top to bottom carefully.

" Haan! Haan main theek hu! ", I said to him who was hell worried for me.

'He is so caring', I thought.

We walked on the side of the road and stood there. He was still standing with me.

" Umm... Are you waiting for someone!? ", After some time I heard his voice.

I turned to face him and then nodded in no.

" Actually I have some important work and I am looking for a cab. But there are none", I said making a sad face and he heard me keenly as if I am saying something important to him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry guys... As I am out of town and the area where I am, have network issues..

It took 45 minutes just to update this chapter..... Will be back after 20-30 days...!

Pardon if any mistake...🙏😔

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~••~••~~•~•

Do vote⭐

Comments and feedbacks are more than welcome 💬

Will meet you with next update ❤

Byee.. :)