||CHAPTER 10: SINGHANIAS||

Third Person's Pov:

In a whole scattered room a boy was sleeping on his bed in a deep sleep. The sunlight crept through the window as the curtains were drawn aside. After a few second a loud ring of alarm disturbed the boy who was sleeping with his mouth half open. He stretched his hands to reach the alarm clock which was on nightstand while the boy tried to stay sleepy all the while when he searched for it. When he finally found it, he throwed it in such a way that it directly landed on the white marble flooring and shattered into pieces.

After few minutes the boy slowly opened his eyes, blinking it several times.

"Shit! I am late again!", he said as soon as he woke up and checked the time on mobile phone. He got off the bed and looked at the floor where the alarm clock was shattered into pieces.

"Oh no! Maine aaj phir alarm clock fekh diya!? Yaar yeh mera iss mahine ka 13th alarm tha yeh. Yeh bhi Maine toodh diya!", he said as he took few pieces in his hand making a sad face.

"Kya Karan!? Ghaadi (clock) ki dukaan kya tere baap ki hai, ki jab dekho tab ghaadi fekta rehta hai!", as soon as he realised what he said his expression changed. His eyes showing hatred and anger. He tightly clutched the glass piece of the clock in his hand, leading it to bleed.

"Agar hoti bhi toh mujhe usse kya farkh! Woh mera baap nahi hai! Na hi kabhi baan sakta hai!" Saying he threw the glass piece he was holding and it shattered into tiny pieces with blood on it.

He got up and went to washroom to have a cold shower as to calm his anger flowing through his nerves. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and first he did the first aid to his wounded area and got ready to go to his office.

He cleaned up the mess in the room and went to have his breakfast. At the dinning table he saw his house maid, Salma Bibi. Salma is middle aged woman. Probably in her early fifties. She had a stout and thick body figure with long wavy brown hair. She usually wear 'salwar-kameez' (Indian wear) with a dupatta covering her head. As she saw Karan she smiled brightly, showing her thirty-two teeths. Karan reciprocated it with a small smile and settled himself to have his breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum Salma Begum! " Karan greeted her as she started to serve him his breakfast.

"Walekum Assalam Karan! " She too greeted him as he started to eat.

After sometime when he finished with his breakfast Salma took the dishes from the dinning table to keep it in the sink so that she will wash them later.

When she returned in the living room she saw Karan still sitting.

"Kya hua Karan beta! Koi baat hai kya!?" She asked looking at the clock, as it was almost the time when Karan leaves for his office.

"Haa Salma Khala (Aunt) ! Woh kya hai na abhi main kal se ek hafte tak ghar pe nahi rahu ga... Toh aapko ek hafte tak nahi aana hai... ", he said smiling a bit not meeting his eyes with her.

" Theek hai beta! Tum jaise hi lauto mujhe bula lena... Main aa jaungi.. Hmm?! " She said smiling a bit and Karan nodded his head.

"Theek hai phir main chalta hu khala! Aur chinta mat kijiye main aapko apki iss mahine ki salary de dunga jane se pehle... Hmm...! " He said as he stood to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya's Pov:

"A written Constitution in any democratic country is the highest law of the land. The laws made by the Legislature have a status lower than that of the Constitution. Moreover, these laws are expected to be consistent with the Constitution. But what would happen if they are not? The Constitution would say one thing, while the laws would say something else. The provisions and the values of the C...... " and the professor goes on! Blah! Blah! Blah! It's too boring to attend these long-long 40 to 45 minutes lectures back to back.

And my friends! Those idiots! They don't even want to bunk the lecture as our exams are near and they didn't let me bunk it too.... But but but we will have holidays for almost 2 weeks! Isn't that enough to study to atleast get passing marks.

"MISS. SINGHANIA! "

Mar gayi! Abhi yeh kuch sawal na kar le... Puri class ke samane bezzati ho jaygi.. Bhagwan baacha lo pls pls pls...! Agli baar se pakka dhyaan dungi!

"Ye...yes  Sir!" I said as I stood from my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do vote⭐
Comment for the next chapter💬
Feedbacks are more than welcome :) ❤