||CHAPTER 2: WILL THEY MEET?||

Naira's Pov:

We returned back to our hostel. We were going to our room. As we entered our room, Tiya spoke.....

"So, where are you going this time. Hyderabad, Delhi or Mumbai... " she paused for a moment and continued, "or Udaipur? " She said a bit hesitant.

Tears started to form in my eyes remember that every single day, every single moment I spent in Udaipur, in Singhania Sadan, in my house. Every good and bad memories started to flash in front of my eyes. I composed myself and answered, "This time it's Mumbai. We all will be in Mumbai together, at Kishan's Apartment. Like every time not Delhi or Hyderabad but Mumbai."

When we all decided that we will not live at Singhania Sadan anymore, we promised each other that we will all be together once in a year, that is the day we all left our home. We spend at least one week together.

We both were packing our stuff, to leave for our Vacation that suddenly she spoke....

"I'm gonna miss you!", she said making a crying face . I just hugged her and said, " Awe! I'm gonna miss you too! If you don't want to go back home it's okay. I will also stay with you", she widen her eyes at this and I suppressed my laughter.

"No.. No.. No! I'm going back home. I miss my family alot! Especially my brother and Dad", she said and I just laughed at it and said," It's okay! Chill! I was just joking. " And she gave me 'that was not funny🙄' look and just laughed at it.

Just then my phone rang and it flashed 'Bhai' with a heart..❤ As soon as I saw it my lips curved into a wide smile and I picked my phone and answered the call.

"Hello!? ", spoke my brother, Naksh from the other side.

" Hello! ", my voice filled with excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kartik's Pov:

" No! I am not doing anything because of her and I don't want to do anything because of her. Why can't you understand a simple thing Kartik, she don't love you, she didn't even  saw you once in that entire time when you were there! Near her..."

My phone rang breaking my chains of thought. I saw it was from my dad. I was in no mood to argue with him now. So I didn't answer it. After few rings it got disconnected. I sighed in relief.

He wants me to get married. But don't want to... It's not just that many more things are also there which he wants me to do...

'Ding Dong' 'Ding Dong'

I groaned and said,"Who is now man!"

I went and opened the door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delhi, India

Naksh's Pov:

I called my baby sister who is now no more a baby... I know.. She picked my call after three to four rings.

"Hello!", she said, excitement filled in her voice. I thought to tease her and everyone. So I said, " Naira, Hold on for a minute... I will call others also.."

She just said okay. I called others also, my siblings. So now we were on a conference call except Kishan.

"Sorry guys I won't be able to come this year! ", I said in a sad tone with a mischievous smile on my face. And the other second I heard all of them exclaiming loudly....

" What!? "

"How can you do that? "

"What about our surprise? "

"It's a prank, right!? "

"It won't be fun without you. "

All of a sudden, All of them went silent. And the boom blast happened... 💥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira's Pov:

How could he do that! He was the one who came up with this idea of meeting at least once in a year. And now he is the first one who is breaking this promise! I was silently listening my siblings scold him... And when they realised that I am not saying anything, they all went silent... 🤫

"How can you do this..... you know we wait every year for this day and you are... Kishan can't come, we can understand it but you... why Can't you.... you don't know what happened on this day? Huh!? Atleast You will be free on the day of worship, won't you. . You were the one who said we would meet every year...no one can separate us... finally they separated us... He separated us. He succeeded... in breaking mother's promise " Saying this I broke down completely. And disconnected the call..

I remembered that dreadful day when my mom left me, left me and my brother all alone in this cruel world, with that monster, Mr. Singhania....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do vote⭐
And comment for the next chapter... Till then complete the target🎯

Target: 30+vote and 10+comments