||CHAPTER 5: KARTIK MISSES HIS LOVE||

Naira's Pov:

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special i...... ", and the announcement goes on. Right now, we are in flight to Mumbai. Yes, we! When I asked him again,if he is going to come or not. He said that it was all just a prank and as he wanted to accompany me, he came to Goa and we are going together Mumbai.

I was so mad at him for playing this stupid prank on me but after he apologised me many times I forgave him. Just now me and 'Bhai' are only going to Mumbai. Rest all will be coming after four to five days. We are just going few days before because Kishan need us. He fell from the staircase and has sprained his leg. Doctor has told him to rest completely and as he is alone we thought to have a get-together there.

When he informed us about his injury and said that he will not be able to travel we just acted as if it's okay if he doesn't come it will be fine. And to tease him more his twin brother, Karan said that it will be more fun if he will be not there. He was so upset while disconnecting the call. And we have not informed him about our arrival. It's a surprise for him. Amd the reaction after the surprise is worth it.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbai, India.

Kartik's Pov:

I am in my room sitting listening to songs and having drinks one after another just staring at a photo which is right now in my hand but not in my fate. My love. ❤

After sometime a song finished and another played. It was 'Uska hi bana'.

Meri kismat ke har ek panne pe

Mere jeete ji baad marne ke

Mere har ik kal har ik lamhe me

Tu likh de mera usey.

That's what I am asking for. Praying to God to make her mine. I just want her to be mine. I want her to be mine in every moment I spend in my life. I want her to be with me in every moment of my life that I spend. With me.... ❤

Har kahaani me saare qisson me

Dil ki duniya ke sacche rishton me

Zindagani ke saare hisso mein

Tu likh de mera usey

Aye Khuda aye Khuda jab bana uska hi bana