||CHAPTER 1: THEIR LIFE||

Goa, India

Naira's Pov:

What these boys think about themselves...?! Flirting is okay ... I can tolerate these cheesy line and flirtings of these boys.....But.....!

"What are you doing Naira... Leave him... That poor guy will die..! Leave him..! " My best friend Tiya said.... No correction actually not said, shouted at me... To leave this guy whom I'm sure I'm gonna kill..!

Next thing I slapped that guy really hard and he ran away from there to save his life... And I looked at my bestfriend...She look terrified... As soon as she saw me she faintedly smile...

"Chill! I'm not gonna kill you! You are safe. Thanks to this world and me, we both still need you", saying this I slightly giggled and she smiled wholeheartedly.

Hi! I'm Naira N. Singhania! Don't ask what 'N' stands for.... That reminds me of my past... Leave all that! I live in an hostel, actually girls hostel! Away from my home, which is no more a home. Nobody wants to live in that house, neither my siblings nor me! It's not like I don't have a family, my siblings and not to forget my life, my grandma!
She is the sweetest, because of her today
Me and my brother, Naksh, we both are alive! By the way, I have five siblings!

"Nairaa....! ", she yelled in front of my face breaking my chain of thoughts.

" I can hear you! ", I yelled back.

" Where were you lost? ", she asked me.

" Nowhere! Let's go back hostel", I said and she nodded saying okay.

"By the way, look at that guy he's so hot! ", I said to Tiya while we walk the way back to our hostel and she rolled her eyes and said," Will you stop checking out every guy." But still I didn't stop. "Oh god what to do with this girl", she said in her overdramatic tone.

Can't do anything, I'm flirty in nature...but she's not....And she knows me very well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbai, India

Rishi's Pov:

"Did you brought what I told you to bring? ", asked my bestfriend, Kartik.

" Nope! ", I answered him and hearing that he raised his eyebrows as if asking why...!

" In morning itself you finished 1 bottle and 3 cigarette.... And you want more!?", I asked and he just rolled his eyes and said, "So what?! I want to drink more, is there any problem with it or you? " I just nodded my head side to side in No.

"But it's not good for you, for your health! ", I said to him but he completely ignored me like always. I don't know what happened, because of which girl he has become like this. We were not an extortionist from long, but three years ago God knows what happened with him. I just know his relations with his family members are not good since three years. And since three years he is like this. I don't know but I felt like saying this, so I said.....

"I think it's a matter of a girl whom you love truly and she can't be yours!", I saw his eyes red with anger and the fist in his hand.

" There is no one in my life! ", he shouted in anger and left for home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today!I know it's very short. I will update once in a week, that is 'Friday'. Sometimes I will update twice in a week also.

Show your love by voting... ⭐
Tell me in the comments section, do you like the update or not.
If you are liking the story please share also...
Suggestions are welcome...