||CHAPTER 4: NAKSH MEET NAIRA||

Naksh's Pov:

Right now I am sitting in a cafe. You guys must have guessed it till now. I am waiting for my dearest baby sister to come with her friend, Tiya. She is also like a sister to me. But I have hardly meet her. I have saw her pictures and seen her in video calls. And here she comes with my little tigeress, Naira. I don't know but she was scolding her and she was just nodding her head. When she saw me she stopped blabbering and her eyes were wide open like her mouth.

"Bhai! ", She said as soon as she realised that it's not a dream. She came running to me and hugged me tightly and I reciprocated the hug.

"How come you here? And you were not coming to Mumbai to meet us but Goa? What is all this? Say something.... ", she said as she didn't let me answer her questions. " Quiet! " I said a little loudly cutting her off in between and she went all silent. 🤐

I realised that I said it much more louder than I thought and all the people around us was looking at me.

"You were blabbering non-stop, how would I have answered your questions!? Idiot Monkey! ", I said it in little whisper amd listening to my last two words her eyes widen and mouth was in 'O' shape.

" I am not a monkey! You are that. Didn't you Remember who use to... ", She started to say but I didn't let her complete. Because at the end I will be embarrassed in front of Tiya and you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira's Pov:

I am going to tell you why he is a monkey!
When he was 11, he won a competition. I don't remember what was the competition about. But he won first prize in that and out of happiness he started jumping on sofa at our house when we came back home from school. At that time, my sweetest brother's crush, Shruti was at our home but 'Bhai' didn't notice her. She saw him and said, 'Are you a monkey?! Why are you jumping here and there? ' My brother's first crush called him a 'monkey'. 😆

Since that incident happened we use to tease him by calling him 'monkey'.

"Naira! Come. Let's just go there and sit. ", Tiya said and we both nodded our heads. We settle down on chairs and ordered coffee for us.

" Bhai, Why did you come here? I mean, I am leaving for Mumbai at Night. You had booked my ticket to Mumbai, Right? Do you remember? ", I asked him all confused but he just smiled at me.

" First tell me do you like the surprise? ", he asked me the most silly question. Obviously I loved the surprise. That's what I want, to meet him. And Of course not to forget my crazy siblings.

" Obviously I loved it Bhai! That's so silly question. "

"Okay. And yes I remember you are leaving for Mumbai tonight and I also remember that I was the only one to book tickets for you", he said and then I remembered that he is not coming to Mumbai.

" You are really not coming to Mumbai. You promised us Bhai. and what about Kishan, Huh!? He is not able to come to delhi or Hyderabad that's why we are going to Mumbai this time, Right. Our surprise will be ruined. He will be upset to not see you there. " I said and lowered my head being upset.