◖chapter 2◗  

A/n's POV

A/n's POV

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After y/n was found on that fateful day the police said the murders where an accident and y/n's state of mind is far to unstable to write it off as a normal killing.

His mother tried to convince everyone he didn't know what he was doing. Which is half right. And of course no one listed to her. Everyone just thought she's going crazy due to the loss of her loved one's and can't bear to lose another. 2 months after the killings y/n was sent to an insane asylum where he could get the treatment he needed and get better and be released.

Of course it didn't go down like that. Everyone at the asylum knew what he did. The employees treated him horribly. They would give him liquid food, they only gave him enough to keep him alive, not even enough to get him half way full. They would say awful things about y/n right outside his cell so he could hear.

They would lie about y/n, and say he attacked them. When this happened he would be strapped to a metal table and get a needle shoved in his neck ruffly to subdue him or get electric therapy a.k.a shocking him to teach him not to do it again.

When y/n rejected his pills they would force his mouth open and shove them down his throat.

He still even had the mind of a 4 year old due to the employees not knowing how to do there job. Y/n had a hard time speaking and understanding words.

When y/n lost control he would attack the employees, sometimes even putting them in the hospital.

Y/n went through 3 years of hell...

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Im walking down the halls with 2 employees. We where walking to the padded room i spent almost all my time in. My limbs felt like paper. I just got out of electric therapy. And I'm getting tired of this place. The only person I ever talk to anymore is a faceless man I see at my window.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw some staff laying box's down by the front door.... Maybe I should run for it?... Hmmmm. Why not They look slow. And the 2 next to me are to busy talking about girls....

I slowed my pace so they pass me a little. They continued walking not even noticing I'm no longer moving.

I waited tell they turned the corner and ran to the door past the staff. They just thought I was a hyper child of one of the visitors. Are these people that dumb not to realize I'm in an asylum uniform???

I'm ran into the woods as fast as possible to cover as much ground as I could. It all looked the same just tree after tree. It looked like it was never ending.

It's been a very long time since I've been outside. Half of these things I don't even know what they are, but I can't stop to look I have to keep running.

I feel bad to leave a really nice doctor behind, he seemed trapped in that place to. Every time I went to his office, whether it was for electric therapy or meds he was always kind. He never want to do the things he did to me and I could tell he was forced to.

Sometimes he wouldn't even give me a electric therapy, he would just read me some of the books he had on his shelf and give me some candy.

He always seems so sad when they forced him to put the needle in my neck. He seemed...... Troubled...

I slipped and one of my legs hit a a jagged rock with a great amount of force causing it to push inside my skin. I let out a pain filled scream. Blood was pouring out and it was starting to scare me, I panicked and soon passed out.

It all went black...