◖chapter 8◗  

Y/n's POV**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I sat up quickly adding to the pain. At this point whatever is was, was oozing out into the floor at a fast pace. I put my hand on the small puddle on the ground. I raised my hand to my face to see it completely covered in blood.... And it was coming from my side...

I didn't want to alarm everyone around me. So I slowly grabbed some of the extra blanket and pressed it hard against the gash. Blood was all over my shirt and Short's. But it looked familiar. It kinda look's like the ketchup I saw on Jane's clothes... No.... It look's exactly like it...

They... They had blood on there clothes. How did I not notice that! And the fact that they all carry weapons around, and that e.j comes home with a bag covered in what I thought to be ketchup. The bag always has the weird shaped meat.. Could it be from a human... No, it has to be from a human... He never eats anything else and the bean shaped meat is always covered in blood. Not to mention he never eats it in front of anyone...

I was losing blood quickly and couldn't help but to let out small sounds of pain. I'm just over thinking.

There's no way..

There good people...

There my family...

Blood started to show on the other side of the blanket. I was glad they where behind me and couldn't see it.

"Hay... Are you ok y/n?"

It was L.J.

"Y-yeah I'm ok..."

All I could smell was the iron in my blood. I was starting to get tired so I pressed on the wound harder to keep me awake. I heard footsteps and starting panicking knowing more people are coming into the living room.

Jeff's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was in my room twirling my knife in my hands when the smell of blood appeared. And a lot of it at that. One of those idiots probably forgot to change before coming inside.

I walked down stairs ready to yell at them but everything was normal. There wasn't any blood where I could see. But there was blood no doubt. The kitchen was mostly empty, with slender being the only one there.

I checked the laundry room, closets and dining room. And as I drew closer to the living room the smell got almost unbearable. It smelt different the usual. Like the person who it came from was long dead.

I walked in to hear l.j talk to someone.

"Hay... Are you ok y/n?"

Wait. Y/n?

"Y-Yeah I'm ok?"

I gave l.j a confused look and he just pointed across the room. I looked over to my right to see a bundle of blankets. The smells coming from it...

"Y/n."

"What..."

"I have a bowl of (favorite ice cream).."

"Im good."

"With extra sprinkles..."

"C.....can you put it in front of me and I'll get it...."

Of course I didn't have it so I just went and grabbed an empty bowl and see it in front of him making sure to set it down loudly so he can hear.

I then pretend to walk out of the room when I just sat in front of him.

After about 3 minutes y/n reached out for it. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the blanket.

The blanket flipped over and.... It was drenched in blood.. He screamed and tried to fight but he was really weak. U used my mind link with slender to tell him.

"Slender I need you now!"

"What is it. If it's just because Ben stole you knife again don't bother coming to me."

"It's not! Just get Dr. Smiley and get down here!"

Me and l.j where holding him down because for some reason it's as if he's getting stronger. I don't know if he's mad about me lying about the ice cream or me holding him down, either way he's extremely mad and yelling some type of jibber-ish.

This kid was really starting to piss me off so I just his a pressure point on his body making it go limp. I know what your thinking, "What a bad brother", but him screaming as I'm trying to help him is pissing me off.

After a while slender came down stairs with Dr. smiley, and he got to work on the spot. Y/n passed out to blood loss and I've never been so scared and thankful at the same time....

When we put y/n to bed smiley said that the wound will be healed in 1 mouth but he should be back to moving in a week.... And Man am I going to enjoy this week to the fullest.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Sorry if it's rushed I've been very busy but thank you all for reading, commenting, and or voting! It means a lot.