◖chapter 13◗  

I guess no ones coming to help me...
Not that I need it...

I sat up and it felt like I was as light as cotton. The dust around me stated to cloud up my vision. I started to walk one way. It was a small lake so I should reach land eventually.

As I was walking I saw a lot of small fish swimming past me, and occasionally got hit in the face by some of em'. When I got out the sun instantly wrapped me I  it's warm embrace. I was soaked from head to toe and I couldn't care less. I walked over to the dock a d grabbed my stuff and started to head back. I knew I was going to get yelled at when I get back. I always do. As I was walking I look at the letter again. I looked at it for a minute. I found myself getting angry. I ripped up both the letters and throw them to the ground.

Small time skip

I closed the front door with a loud 'bang'. Everyone was in the living room a d turned to look at me with shock plastered all over there faces. Trenderman walked up the me and squatted down in front of me so we where at eye level. "Child why are you wet! What's wrong?"

None of this would have happened if I didn't kill them. Then mama would have left dad and me and her would go and live in the house on the hill together. We would bake cakes and cookies, pick flowers, play out side in the mud puddles when it rained. But it's to late...

"Y/n what's wrong you can tell me." Trenderman said as he placed his hands on the sides of my face. I snapped. For the first time in a while.

I hit his hands down with as much strength as I could. "What's wrong? What's wrong is that everything I've ever cared about is gone!!! And I did nothing to stop it!! IF I NEVER CAME HERE, IF I NEVER MET ANY OF YOU SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE. IF I JUST STAYED WITH HER I COULD HAVE PROTECTED HER!!"

Jeff Crouched next to me, but made sure not to touch me. "Y/n listen to me you need to clam down-"

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO JEFF!! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shoved passed jeff and trenderman and ran to my room.

Jeff's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was sitting on the couch playing some games on my phone when I heard the door open and shut loudly. I looked over and saw y/n's tiny figure. He was soaked and looked like the dead. He was holding scissors and a key in his left hand.

Tender got up and crouched down next to him. "Child why are you wet! What's wrong?" Trender then placed his hands on both sides of y/n's face.

"Y/n what's wrong you can tell me." Y/n seemed to think about his questions. He looked pissed...

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that everything I've cared about is gone!!! And I did nothing to stop it!! IF I NEVER CAME HERE, IF I NEVER MET ANY OF YOU SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE. IF I JUST STAYED WITH HER I COULD HAVE PROTECTED HER!!"

I didn't want him saying something else he'd regret so I crouched next to him and tried to calm him down, even just a little bit.

"Y/n listen to me you need to calm down-"

"STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO JEFF!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I could feel my heart hurt for the first time in a while. I felt like the pain  was trying to suffocate me. Y/n pushed passed me and ran to his room. What is he talking about? Couldn't protect who? Why was he carrying scissors? I put all my thoughts aside. After all he will be in his room for 8 hours max and I'll just get all my questions.

Y/n's pov
Day #1
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After the fight I fell asleep after hours of tossing and turning. And... For the first time in a long time... I slept and woke up completely.. And utterly alone..

But that's not what surprised me the most. What surprised me the most was that my hair seemed to lighten to a lighter shade of (h/c). But only on my right side of my head for some unknown reason. My right eye also seemed to lighten as well.

Buuuuut. I don't care about that. Right now I have a bag of candy callin' my name!! I go to my desk and crawl under it to try and grab the stash of candy I duct taped to the top. And felt around and it felt as empty as splendormans sense of humor. Oh.. Yeah... I completely forgot... I messed it all up...

Oh yeah!! I remember where I left my stash!!! It's down stairs in a empty cupboard slender never uses. It's about 4:00 in the morning so no one should be awake just yet.

I grabbed a washed out orange hoodie and struggled to put it on. Once my head was about half way out I grabbed a small purple bag with orange stars and then finished pulling the hoodie over my head.

I Slowly opened my bedroom door and stuck my head out just to make sure no one was around. When everything stayed dead silent I closed my door and proceeded on my mission.

I speed walked passed all the rooms and down the stairs to the dimly lit kitchen. I went to the bottom cupboard and grabbed the huge plastic bag of candy. I opened the bag around my waste and dumped the candy inside it. I pulled the strings tightly and tied it in a knot so no candy will fall out.

I shoved the plastic bag back into the cupboard and closed i t slowly. I got up and started walking away when someone cleared there throat...

Shit....