◖cahpter 4◗  

Y/n's POV**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I've been here for 3 days now and I still refuse to use a fork and spoon or eat the odd thing's they tried to feed me. And I've learned everyone's names and which room is there's if I ever need help. Everyone seemed fine except 'clockwork'. She seems to not like Jeff.

Jeff doesn't seem that bad. He let's me sleep In his room when I get lonely or have a nightmare. And he even makes me snacks when I get hungry.

But right now I was alone in Jeff's room. He was off getting me stuff to play with so he could do his own thing for a little. And Its soooooooooo boring.... I feel like doing something bad... Isn't clockwork, Jane and Toby out of the house right now?

Small time skip
☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

Welp.... I let my boredom get the beast of me. Currently I'm standing in front of clockwork's door. I opened the door to see.... Exactly what I expected.... Pitchers of Toby everywhere. It kinda gave my the creeps. Some pitchers have badly drawn Harts all over them and some even had flowers. But there was one that caught my attention.

There was a framed picture of Toby on her bedside table. It was of Toby taking off his shirt... I picked it up and felt uncomfortable that she had all of this.... Poor Toby.

The next room I was at belongs to Toby. I opened his door to see clothes with ketchup all over them. "He must be a messy eater" I said as I noticed a big bord next to his computer. It had pitchers of men and women connected by red strings leading from one person to the other. Some of the pitchers had big red X's on there faces. I left his room because I wanted see Jane's before dinner started.

Jane's room was pretty simple. Evey thing was dark gray or black. She had a couple knifes here and there, and ketchup? Man what's with these guys and ketchup...

I was about to touch the ketchup when Jeff walked into the room... DAMN IT JEFF.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I-i was just seeing if she was here!"

"I told you she left an hour ago..."

"O-oh you did?"

He walked over to he an picked me up placing me on his hip.

"Forget it... just don't do it again. What if you got lost or hurt yourself."

-_- he sounds like a mom...

"i won't do it again mother Jeff."

"........"

The look on Jeff's face was priceless, he looked so offended but yet Concerned.

Jeff took me down to the dining room and it looks like everyone was already there. He set me down in the same set I always signed in. 10 minutes passed and the whole time BEN kept staring. I of course did what anyone else would do and stared back. And we had a full blown staring contest.

Of course I blinked first and when I did BEN shot up from his seat and yelled "HA I WON!!!" Everyone just looked at me and I just shook my head like I don't know what he's talking about.

I started hearing whispers, they soon turned into screams. This gave me a headache.

I put my hands on the side of my head and put my knees up to my chest and this seemed to concern mama Jeff and slender. "Are you ok child?" When you didn't respond Jeff stated to worry. "I'll take y/n to my room so he can get some quiet" with that he grabbed me from my seat and princess carried me to his room. Once we got there he placed me on his bed. "Stay here I'm going to get some of your pyjamas." He left and I got right up and walked over to his dresser and pulled out one of his many white hoodies. I grabbed it and hugged it as a crawled back into bed. And drifted off to a uneasy sleep.

Jeff's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A grabbed a couple of his shirts and shorts and walked back to my room to see a passed out y/n tangled in my blankets clutching one of my hoodies in his tiny hands. I sighed and put the clothes on my desk and walked over to him. I scooted him over a little so I can lay down. Once I did he started hugging me and I chuckled a little. I hugged him back and reached under my pillow to get my sleeping mask. I put it on and then continued to hug him.

"Goodnight little brother."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A/n: I know what your thinking... 'Ketchup... Really?'

It's all I could think of.... (┬┬_┬┬)