◖chapter 7◗  

Y/n's POV**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was so busy thinking about the past I didn't even realize it was lightly raining. And the sun was setting casting a red glow across the forest. I got up from where I was sitting and started walking with no destination in mind. I just wanted to walk..

I saw some bunnies run to find shelter or to get away from me. i was walking to a bush where a bunny was hiding next to a small cliff. i was right next to the bush when a fox ran past me causing me to lose my footing. I felt rocks and thorns dig into my skin as I tumbled down. I hit some big rocks that definitely made a deep gash or two. When I made it to the bottom I was covered in blood with some dripping down my head into my left eye, fogging my vision.....

It hurts.....

I was going in and out of consciousness.

The last thing I saw was.....
Someone's shoes?.....

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

A/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

When everyone released y/n was gone they searched the house for about an hour before they split up into teams to search the woods. 5 hours later y/n was found deathly pale and covered in blood by E.J. of course e.j checked y/n's pulse. And he felt as if a weight was lifted off his chest when he felt the small pitter patter of y/n's heart.

Time skip

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up and my whole body felt so heavy. I tried to open my eyes but I felt as if they've been glued shut. I got up a little and pain shot through my body. But this is nothing compared the what they used to do to me at the asylum.. 

I was about to sit up fully when a hand gently pushed me down. I opened my eyes more like eye. For some for reason only one would open. I looked around the room to see who it was but everything was so foggy. "Try not to move, you have a bad cold and many cuts over your body." I could tell it was Dr. Smiley. "W-why can't I open my e-eye!"

"When we found you, you had a deep wound inflicted to your eye. And don't worry in a month you'll see better the  ever now please relax and hold still while I clean your cuts."

I did as he said and closed my eye. It was so cold..... Dr. Smiley lifted my shirt to my chest to he could deal with all the cuts on my stomach and back. He put rubbing alcohol on them with made me wince at the sudden pain. He wrapped my torso in a bandage and moved to my arms. Him simply touching my arms caused so much pain...