Chapter 1 Rama the king

Rama's pov

Born in a family consisting of five people my house is always full of noise. You can hear the noises 10 meters across from our house. My family consists of my dad who was president of his own big company, my mother who works as a drama director, and my two twin sisters. We live in a big house, and people consider us a rich family.
I don't deny it because I was grateful for it. My two twin little sisters Elsa and Elda are in their 10 grades they are 16 with the body of a 13-year-old but act like they are 21.

As for me, I was the King of the house even though my name "Rama '' means king in Thai. I just turn 17 in my  12 grades. I was  smart and always the first in my class,  I was a quite nerdy even though  I did not look like it.  Most people think that because I'm smart, my appearance should probably be like" the wearing glasses nerdy and unpopular type, '' but it was quite the opposite.
I was the co-captain of the basketball team and one of the stars in the team that almost never missed a shot. I was also one of the members of the school's student president.

I'm 6.3 feet (1.92 meters) tall and built perfectly. If you ask me, yes I was handsome and I was proud of my abs. I was always the centre of attention even before I learned to play basketball or been on the student president team. I have dark brown hair, and light honey-coloured eyes and my skin tone was a light tan-gold colour, especially after training under the sun.

"Pip Pip Pip Pip" my alarm rings for the second time. Without opening my eyes I stretched my arms and took my phone to stop the alarm looking at the time it was 5:30 in the morning. I usually wake up to meet up with my best friend Jade, the captain of the basketball team and the rest of the team for morning practice. We have practice three times a week and we have games every Friday afternoon competing with another school.
I wake up walking in my sweatpants shirtless. I brush my teeth, wash my face and change into my training clothes. after entering my uniform in my backpack, I took my motorbike key and drove to the school stadium. I arrive in less than 10 minutes exactly at 5:50 standing with Jade waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. It's the beginning of the school year, we have some new kids who will come to try out to join the team.

"Morning, morning," says two of our teammates while entering

"You late" says Jade looking at his watch

"Dude it's 5:55 we are in perfect time," says Phai one of our close friend

"Where are the newbies?" says Jade looking around

"There are 4, 3 are here, one is missing, ah here the other o...." I say looking at the kid entering the field without being able to finish the sentence. It was a weird feeling, a feeling that I had never felt before. I could not stop staring even after he said good morning and went standing by the other newbies. I wasn't the only one looking at him, most of the teammates were also looking at him.

"Are you kidding me, is he also here to try out? What grade is this kid? He looks too young...hey man ...Raima...Raima. Rama dude you sleeping? '' says Jade making me turn to him, realizing that I was spacing out looking at the kid without blinking, even for myself I find that creepy, let alone if he finds out I was staring at him like that.

"Are you sleeping Dude?" said Jade

"Are you kidding me Nah...uhm what were you saying again?" I say scratching the back of my head

"The kid over there, if he's here too for trying out? we recruit kids only from 9 to 12 graders, not 7 or 8 graders," says, Jade

"We'll let them introduce themselves and see," I say looking at the boy who was the opposite of anyone that does sport. He looks 5.5 feet, skinny with some big light green eyes that I have never seen before. His skin looked so smooth and white like milk. His hair was a bit long and blond mixed; I had never seen anyone this beautiful, not even a girl, especially a boy, but he wasn't girly at all, unlike it, he acted toff which made him twice as cute and more adorable. What was I thinking calling a boy cute? That wasn't like me at all.

"Everyone is here? OK to the newbies welcome for the tryout to our team. We do have some rules to try for our team, first of all, we do not recruit kids younger than 9 grades" Jade says, which makes some of the boys chuckle looking at the shorter and smaller boy in the newbies group.

I scratch the back of my head looking at him. He send a menacing look to the boys that were laughing at him which makes me chuckle a little. I couldn't believe how pretty this boy was.

I cut Jade, who was about to say another sentence and said "Why don't you boys introduce yourself first, name, grade and age and if you have played basketball before or any other sport" While looking at the boy, his eyes met mine that was staring at him,  I turn my head a little and say" you go first " choosing the tallest boy in them all.

"My name is Joon I'm 17 years old and in 11 grade, I used to play football in my previous school and play baskets as playtime with my friend but now I want to try the real thing,"
He was about 5.8 feet tall with a nicely built body for sports.

"Welcome Joon, next, "I say

"I'm Kevin, 17, 11 grades, I also used to play basket in my previous school, I also do gym regularly and kickboxing to distract myself,   "says the second one who was about the same hight as the first one and build like a great fighter

"Great welcome and you?" says Jade choosing the shorter boy among the newbies

"I'm Chailai but you guys can call me Chai, I'm in 10 grade I'm 15 well I used to play a lot of sports with my relatives....' said the boy

"All your relatives must be girls then," says Simon one of the guys in the team that makes the whole team chuckle

"Do you have a problem; do you want to fight?" say Chai Give the boy who spoke a shove.

He was small but fierce. He wasn't afraid of how small he looked in front of the other boy, besides, it look like he also have a bad temper.

"Hey hey hey no fighting, is it your first day and you already ready to fight?" I say get in between the two of them to separate them

"Anyone that spoke again while someone is introducing themselves will do 50 push-ups, "I say looking at Simon "And that counts for you too if you try to fight," I say to Chailai
He looks at me and walks back to where he was standing before.

"If you didn't finish introducing yourself you can keep going, "I say to Chai

"I'm done," he says

" well next", I say to the next boy standing next to Jade who begins to talk even though my eyes went back to Chai looking at him observing his every move and I couldn't hear a word the other guy was saying and Chai turned his head which makes his eyes also meets mine again and I was paralyzed at the very moment staring at each other like it was only the two of us that was standing in the room.

"Rama ...Dude, "says Jade's voice making me turn which makes Chai turn his head to look at Jade

"yeah yes," I say

"Dudes are you okay you are spacing out again, if you are still sleepy what about doing some push up to wake up, "said Jade making the whole team chuckle

"I'm good," I say

"Introduce yourself then to the newcomers, before we begin with training, "said Jade

"Oh yeah I'm Rama, 17 in 12 grade I'm going to be your co-captain this year let's work hard together to be victorious in the upcoming competition game, now time for training, everyone do your best to show us that you deserve to be part of the team," I say, and the team shout an exciting shout" fighting" and we begin with the training.