Chapter 8 Lovesick

Chailai Pov's

I closed the gate in Rama's face, ran into my room, closed the door behind me, and scream" OH MY GOD", hiding my face between my two hands. I couldn't believe what just happened. It happens so fast; it was like we were in a movie. I had my first kiss with Rama, and it was amazing.

I hold the bottom of my lips with my teeth blushing thinking about the kiss. I don't know how to look Rama in the eyes anymore. I was too obvious about my feelings for him and for some reason this idiot knows it. That is why he teases me all the time. Is he aware of what he's doing? We are both men and he has always been dating girls. Does he even know what he's doing by kissing me like that? I will punch him if he's pranking me, but if he's not then we are more than friends now.

I needed to think about how I am going to face Rama Monday at school. I'm too shy to see him.
I let myself fall on my bed, hiding my face on my pillow, smiling, thinking what the next steps will be, are we going to begin to officially date now? Does he know what he's getting himself into? Even though I know I am hard to handle, won't he get tired of me? Gosh, I'm already so insecure even before we start dating.

The whole Saturday I was daydreaming even when I was with my three close friends from the basketball team Joon, Kevin and Peter. We went in the afternoon to Kevin's house to play video games, watch games, and joke around. It was a nice house; he even had a pool. We have become much closer after we started the basketball team together, they were so much fun to be around. But I could help keep on checking my phone every second because Rama says he would call me and I should reply. I was waiting for his calls like it was a present on a Christmas morning.

" Why do you keep looking at your phone like that," said Kevin letting himself sit on the sofa next to me while eating the pizza we ordered and giving me a slice

" Thanks, Just checking the time," I say eating

" Are we going to the pool guys, it's looking good? "says peter

" yeah let's go," said Joon

"I did not bring extra close, you guys go without me," I say while looking at my phone. The truth is I didn't want to miss Rama's call while I'm in the pool, I can take a bath with anything but I needed an excuse.

" Oh come on, just swim with your short idiot or your underwear," said Joon

" Or nude we all guys, "said Peter smirking looking at me

"What's wrong with you?" I say looking at him

" you can be such a pervert sometimes," says Peter throwing his jacket over Kevin's head that was laughing

" All you needed to say was, you can lend him an extra short," said Joon

" This option is open too," he says laughing

"I will join later guys, let me check something here first, my mother says she was gonna call"I lie playing with my phone

" Stop lying we all know whose call you waiting for," says Joon

" Well let's go guys," said Peter and the others taking all the food with them and going out

" Hey Hey, what the hell, why are you guys taking all the food," I say, following them outside, sitting making myself comfortable in one of the beach chairs by the pool looking at them fighting with each other in the pool. I laugh and play games on my phone for 15 minutes and stop the game after not hearing any noises, something seems to be suspicious. Slowly I raised my head seeing Kevin standing in front of me ready to throw me in the pool and the others laughing like idiots.

" Don't even think about it, hey hey Kevin, Kevin you mother fucker "I scream fighting with him that lifts me and throws me in the pool with all my clothes on. While the others were laughing like crazy.