Chapter 13 Missing you

Chailai pov's

We had our date about a week ago. Remembering that night. I couldn't sleep after our date. I couldn't stop smiling and remembering the long kiss we had. Since then, I've been more sexually conscious of him. I feel like a pervert at times. Even while he was seriously talking during morning practice, I couldn't stop glancing at his lips and fantasising about him kissing me.

Aside from early practice, he struggled to find time during the school day. He needed to study because he was about to take the university exam. I'm not going to lie, I'm concerned that he'll be moving to a condo near his college in a few months. Despite the fact that we talk on the phone every day, not seeing him for days seems like my days are incomplete. I can't imagine not seeing his face for months, but that was his future and dreams, so I have to understand.

On Thursdays, as soon as my class ends, I grab my things and leave before the boys in my class beg to hang out. I'd like to pay a visit to Ranma in the senior division. Our school splits pupils based on the year. His classroom was further away than mine. Because the older students can be fairly scary at times, the first years normally don't hang around much in that area. Imagine having multiple Simons in the same area; it may be overwhelming.

Ranma is always the one that comes into my section or we meet in the cafeteria. This time, I want to be the one to surprise him. The reality is that I miss him too much to wait another day to see him.

I went to the school cafeteria first, bought him his favourite sports drink and sandwich, and then walked right to where he had lessons. A number of students were staring, I believe because they noticed a new face they hadn't seen before. I couldn't help but feel self-conscious.

Should I simply phone him? I murmured, "I don't even know which class exactly he's in, what the fuck I was thinking coming here without thinking, and why I am getting so many stares from the student. Do I have something sticking on my back?"

" Uhm excuse me, "I say to two girls passing

"Yes?" One of the girls replies

"Do you know Rama Gillian's, may I ask where is his class?"

"Oh Rama, who doesn't know Rama, is he your friend?" The other girl giggled.

"Uh, yeah," I answer

Ah really? I've never seen you around here; are you a high school student? You're not from our school, are you?" The other girl says, grinning at me.

Yes, first year, do you know ....? I ask

"Aw you're so cute, how old are you?" asks the other girl with a smile.

" 15 I say " scratching my head thinking this conversation ain't going nowhere

" Aww you're still a baby, we are 18 unfortunately I like older guys" says one girl giggling with the other girl

"hmm...." I say looking at them more confused than ever. Girls can be quite scary sometimes, you can barely know what they are thinking. And the worst part of it, the more they talk, the more confused you get.

" Who's your friend ?" said three other girls arriving and in a split second I was surrounded by girls. I stood there feeling dizzy thinking how I got myself into this mess and turned because an arm that suddenly passed around my neck pulled me and said" well well well look who's here, I thought a celebrity came to our building.'' It was Jade. Today I think he was my saviour.

" Jade, who's your friend, he's so cute?" said one girl

" calm down girls he's taken, but I am not" he says making most of the girls giggle