Chapter 11 Deon

Chailai's pov

It's been a week since I and Rama started dating and now I feel like he was part of my life. It is crazy how much I miss him if a day passes and I don't see him. Sometimes I just looked at him and he gives me butterflies.

Lately, I took the bus home because Rama is always busy with school stuff and I usually finish before him. But whenever he finds a chance he always gives me a ride home and my mother always manages to make him stay for dinner. My mother adore him so much and spoiled him even more than I did. We usually sit in the living room playing video games or he tutors me when I have homework. He was so smart that I feel dumb and embarrassed in front of him. He always take his time helping me and my mother was grateful for that. I haven't told my mom that we were dating but I believe she already knows. Because whenever I am in my room with Rama she prohibits me to close the door.

On Friday I sit with my friends and Rama eating lunch and laughing. Kevin sit to my left for some reason he wasn't the same as me anymore. The guys say I should give him some time, but it's been a week and I was getting irritated because he barely talks to me now. whenever Rama comes he gets irritated about every little thing. I and Rama barely act as a couple in front of people because I didn't use to have a girlfriend let alone a boyfriend and I get shy fast. So whenever Rama tries to hold my hands in public I hide my hand in a way so he doesn't notice. Rama realized that I was shy so he try not to be too touchy with me in front of people, but when it was only me and him we became so cringy with each other.

After lunch, I say bye to my friends, and Rama and I walk in the direction of my classroom.
I go up the stairs passing through the classroom corridor and yell" Hey hey what" because someone who pulls me in the back by my backpack enters an empty room with me and passed his two muscular arms around me which makes me realize that it is Rama.

" Rama What are you doing?" I ask

"I miss you," he says hugging me from the back

I smile and say "we just had lunch together"

"Why did you push my hand under the table when I try to hold it?" he asks

"I didn't" I lie

"Yes you did?" he reply

"Kevin was sitting right to my left, he could have seen," I say

" so you admit you push my hand, how should I punish you?" he says in my ears making both my face and ears turn red from blushing.

" Rama I have classes let me go," I say blushing

" you know what to do if you want to go, I'm easy to please," he says smiling

"I am not playing let me go," I say trying to hide my blushing face

"Me neither, I am been serious here," he says

" What do you mean?" I ask

" I mean, the way you always avoid my hands whenever I try to hold it, it doesn't make me feel good. Are you ashamed to be with me?" he asks

" What are you saying I am not, I am just not used to this yet, I told you about this already I need you to give me some time, I say

"Yes and I did, but you do that even if no one is watching, like today under the table. I just miss you, yesterday I barely see you" he says that makes me smile without saying nothing

"And today again I have to finish some school stuff in the student consult, I have no idea how long that gonna take"

" it okay I can catch the bus, don't you feel tired working that much, I can barely keep up with one class," I say