Chapter 2 Chailai score

Rama pov's

During the training section, I couldn't help but observe Chailai's every movement. He was a hard-working boy. He was better than we all expected given how little he looked, but he wasn't as good as the other three newcomers. After training Jade let them know in two days from now, he will announce who made it to the team and send them to take their shower for class.

"What happened to you today?' said Jade, sitting in the cafeteria while we were eating breakfast after our shower waiting for our class to begin.

"What do you mean? "I say

"Dude you've been spacing out like crazy, "he says, eating his omelettes like he hasn't eaten in a week.

"I just didn't get enough sleep, "I say trying to dodge the question while drinking my protein shake

"Are you sure, what do you think of the newcomers? "he says looking at me with a small smirk on his face that can already tell me he's up to something no good.

"Uhm well they are alright, they have potential, and I am sure they can learn fast," I say thinking about chailai and a small smile forms in my mouth thinking he tries the hardest

" uh hum," says Jade giving a fake ass cough that makes me stop thinking and say "yeah yeah uhm yeah they have potential"

"Do you mean one in particular?' ask Jade with a smile while savorer his omelette

"The fuck you are talking about?" I say trying to play offensive of the question

"Oh, your offensive acted don't scare me dude even though you are taller than me I'm older than you, I have a lot of experience I know when someone's nervous," he said while laughing

"Class about to begin let's go, "I said trying to change the conversation standing up taking my bag

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, " he says taking his stuff walking to class.
The truth is girls are always  checking me out whenever I go. My locker always has love letters, and I was never really interested much.
In the past i had two girlfriends, I had my first girlfriend at 15. She was one year older than me, and I fell in love hard with this girl but in her 11 grade, she had to move to another town. I used to call her a lot and miss her like crazy but as time passed our conversation begins to fail and our daily calling routine become week then month, the next thing I know I see her on IG with some other guy and I decide to stop the relationship not only that there was no trust in my part for being the jealous type but also, we were too young to be committed to each other 100%.

My second girlfriend was just a one-night stand. teenagers get drunks and things happen, I kick out with her for three months, but I end it because I realized I didn't like her as she loves me, and I think that was selfish of me to use her kindness and hold her back while I know I wasn't serious about the relationship, and we decide to better be friends.

The truth today is the first time I feel hypnotized by someone like that even my first girlfriend didn't have this effect on me, and he's a boy.

"Maybe I was sick or something.  Maybe I should get a bit more sleep" I was thinking

After class, I walk to the cafeteria with my best friend Jade and my two other close friends Phai and Dany joking and mocking each other while they are eating their food.

I place my bag on my favourite spot to sit talking to the guys and my eyes fall on the boy that has been in my mind since 06:00 am till now.
He was with two other guys standing in the line for food. I don't know, maybe it is because he was exactly the opposite of me, referring to our physical  appearance. Maybe that is what makes me so curious or so pathetic that I couldn't stop staring at him or stop thinking of how cute he is, but it wasn't normal.