Chapter 7 Our feelings

Rama pov’s

Last night was a roller-coaster for me. I was so happy for my first real date with Chailai, but it ended up with Chailai getting mad at me and trying to push me away again just when I felt that we were getting closer. 

Sometimes I feel like we are getting close to each other but, sometimes I feel like it was all in my head. This anxiety was killing me. One of the things that I hate the most about myself is that I am a jealous type. Chailai was so popular between both girls and boys at that party that I didn’t want to separate myself from him, not even for a second. I realized how many people were looking at him even though he didn’t notice it. That makes me also realise that at any moment I can lose what I have with him to another.

Last night I brought Chailai a bit earlier than they expected because we didn’t stay long at the party. I made him eat and drink water on our way home. Thank God, he walked by himself to enter his house, his parents were upstairs in their room. I think they notice he was back when he was already on his bed sleeping. Otherwise, both I and Chailai would be dead if they found out he was drunk. As one of the student council members, I can not get caught leading my junior on the wrong path. I'll be graduating soon. I don't want to be dealing with unnecessary drama. 

But he was so funny last night that I have never laughed that much in a long time.  When I dropped him at his house last night he held me sleeping without wanting to let me go.  I was at the point to let him sleep at my house, but I know he was drunk. Tomorrow when he wakes up and finds himself in the wrong bed he might kill me before I explain what happens. So I ignored his request to stay with him and led him to his room.  

Honestly, he only showed his honesty when he was drunk. I smile thinking about how cute he was last night and brushing my teeth. After taking my bath, I went downstairs for breakfast.

I took off my phone and sent Chailai a text. I needed to know if Chailai woke up well. I was worried I couldn’t help it.

Giant@ Hey how are you doing? Did you wake up alright? @ Seen

Chailai@......... Is writing

It looks like he read the message and was writing but nothing has been sent to me. I sit looking at my phone and Elda touch Elsa looking at me laughing

“Uhm is there a problem?” I say putting my cell away

“Who’s the girlfriend?” said Elsa

“None of your business,” I say eating

“Aww he’s been shy, must be love,” say Elda smiling
I smiled, jumped, and took my phone that gave a message sound. Thinking it must be Chailai and my mother say” No phone on the table Rama’

“Just a moment mom,” I say looking at the message

Chailai @ I’m okay…. about last night… Uhm”

A smile came on my face and I send” Giants@ yeah about last night, we need to talk, I’ll come to see you in an hour”

Chailai@ wait for what?”

Giants@ see you soon I can’t talk right now “I smiled and closed the phone. I wasn’t going to take a no for an answer because I know he would use any excuse just so I don’t come.
I happily ignored my twin sisters who were gossiping about me.
After breakfast, I change my clothing and take my motorcycle ride to the nearby shop. I buy Chailai's favourite smoothie, breakfast and a hangover drink then ride to his house.

 It was 12:55 when I reached his house, calling him on his phone. After 15 seconds he answers” Are you here?

“Yeah, I told you so, didn’t I? Can I come in?” I ask