Prologue

Ryomen Sukuna, a man who was born between light and darkness, suffers the curse brought by the union of two different races. Humans and demons shall never break the promise the six races brought upon the lands that once was ruled by the race of angels.

However, the promise soon was forgotten as time passed, leading the five races to conquer the blessed land to defeat the Lord of Hell that was reborn by the union of a demon and a human.

Sukuna who is the reincarnation of the Demon Lord, was born in a small town in the land of demons. As soon as he was born, the notice of the rebirth of the Demon Lord spread like fire to the ears of the demons who lived in the town. When the notice was heard by the emperor of the Ryomen clan, he sent one of his four sons to capture his grandson.

When Sukuna's mother got the notice that her child was going to be a sacrifice to the beast of the Ryomen clan to conquer the lands of the five races, she escaped from the land of demons to the land of humans with the help of her husband.

After living in peace with her child for 30 years in the land of humans, the younger son of the emperor managed to find them hiding in a small village.

The younger son's mission was to capture his brother's son and bring him back to the land of demons. After he arrived at the village, he found out that Sukuna has already married a mere human and has two offspring. He didn't care about those children or the human, after all, he could kill the three of them in just a blink of an eye; what concerned him the most was the peculiar black marks that Sukuna had on his face.

Those marks were the proof that the curse for being an impure had already awakened, and soon he would lose his human side, if that happens no one would be able to stop the rebirth of the Lord of Hell.

So before that could happened, he faced Sukuna in a attempt to capture him, but failed miserably only leading him to his own death. However, before he died, he managed to kill the older son of Sukuna.

Sukuna after losing one of his sons, he escaped from the small village together with the rest of his family before the Ryomen clan could receive the notice of the death of the fourth prince.

With the help of his father, Sukuna managed to hide from the hands of the Ryomen clan for a few months, until a Demon Hunter managed to find them hiding far away from the rest of humans.

This story is going to be based off one of my original stories, that's why if you only like reading fanfics based from the manga/anime, then don't read this, since I don't write those type of stories

This story is going to be based off one of my original stories, that's why if you only like reading fanfics based from the manga/anime, then don't read this, since I don't write those type of stories. Furthermore, this is a male oc story.