Falling Into The Hands Of The Enemy

Kain, emperor of the Ryomen Clan, was waiting for his son to come back from the land of humans. A cup of silver in his hands filled with the most expensive wine, sitting on his throne made of the finest materials, all mighty and glorious like a god. His beauty once compared to an angel remained in the past, affected by the cruel time. His hundreds of years of life had made him wiser and stronger, enough to rule over his clan with fear and admiration.

Since the day the fate of Sukuna had been decided, he had been trying all he can do to stop the six races from putting his grandson in a slumber of hundred of years. Just like Sukuna, he refused to follow the decision chosen by the majority. To conquer the six races, he needed the power of the beast, Ryomen. And for that, his grandson needed to be a sacrifice to the beast. Sukuna being the reincarnation of the Lord of Hell, will bring great power to the beast. A great power enough to defeat any enemy, even the race of angels without any problem.

To accomplish his ambition of rule over the six races, he needed to lure his grandson towards him somehow. He thought of different methods, but his youngest son assured him that he will accomplish his mission no matter at what cost. Kain decided to give him another opportunity, even when he already had failed once. Nonetheless, he knew that this time his son would not let him down like last time.

After Einer was decapitated by Sukuna, he managed to take the body of the older son of Yuya and Sukuna as his vessel. He maybe had lost his real body and lost against the soon-to-be Lord of Hell, but that wasn't enough to make him give up on the mission he was given by his father.

For years he observed Sukuna's family with the help of the elf, waiting for an opportunity to take at least one of his sons. And after the three years of Sukuna's departure, he managed to lure the second son into their trap and almost the third son. Everything was going as he planed, now he hoped his father will be pleased.

After Einer and the elf left the lands of humans, they sent a letter to Sukuna with the intention of luring him to Kain. Knowing the behavior of an impure demon, they were completely sure he would do anything to save his son, Choso, that is if he still hasn't lost his human self. To the surprise of no one, that's exactly how it happened.

A few knocks filled the quiet throne room with a few echos, followed by a servant's voice: "You may come in."

The person didn't wait twice to be told, entering without delay. Kain wasn't surprised by the person that walked towards him, it wasn't the first time he had seen Kaiser's son. And he already had expected him to come without any doubt, since he was aware that he cared for his family so much.

The servant that stood besides Kain approached Sukuna, impeding him from getting closer to his emperor.

"Where's Choso?" Sukuna demanded as soon as he locked eyes with Kain's red eyes.

"Is that how you treat your grandfather after not seeing him for a long time?" He said, not surprised by his grandson's behavior. "You have always been such a brat without any manners, always doing whatever pleases you. Living among the humans for so many years has poisoned your mind beyond salvation, you are unworthy of being a Ryomen."

"I have come here to save my son, not to hear your hatred against me for being an impure. Now tell me where is he?" Sukuna asked with the same demanding tone.

Kain ignored him: "Just staring at your face, it makes me remember that filthy human Kaiser choose as his wife. You really look like her, no one would ever imagine that you are my grandson nor Kaiser's son.

Sukuna was aware that Kain was only trying to make him lose his temper by speaking ill of his dear mother, still, it wasn't enough. He knew the intentions of his grandfather since the first day he had met him, so it would be really bad if the third seal that is keeping him from becoming the Demon Lord would suddenly break.