Satoru's Ending: Sukuna's Demise

Not having the strength necessary to save Sukuna and Choso, Yuya accepted the help of Lilith. He didn't trust her for all the cruel things she had done before, but he didn't have any other options if he wanted to save his family.

Satoru warned him about the consequences that could bring accepting the help of the black angel, but Sukuna and Choso were more important to Yuya than his own life. At this point, Yuya really didn't care at all for his own self being, since the very beginning Lilith was going to take over his body sooner or later.

The seal that bounded her into a eternal slumber had already broke, and it wouldn't take much time until she haves all her strength back. Once that happens, she will take control over Yuya's body, like it happened in the past. So, before that could happen, he will sacrifice himself for the sake of his family.

Satoru couldn't let his Lord go by himself, so he accompanied Yuya to the land of demons. Suguru stayed behind to take care of Yuji and Megumi. Truth is that he wanted to go with both of them, but Uraume left days ago without telling anyone, so someone needed to stay behind. Everyone knew how much Uraume was worried about Sukuna the moment she heard that he had passed away, making her unable to control her own actions.

At the end, Uraume ended up disobeying the orders given by her lord and Satoru. However, she left a letter behind for Yuya were she apologized for her behavior and for being unable to keep following his orders. The most important thing that was written in the letter, and that worried Yuya, is that Uraume didn't want him to wait for her return because she wasn't going to come back, making Satoru be suspicious of her.

Even if Sukuna was still alive, his fate was already sealed. He would be put into a slumber of a hundred of years or he would die by the hands of the hunters, everyone knew that was the only two paths Sukuna could choose. So why Uraume left without having the intention of coming back?

Satoru quickly knew she was planning something after she left without telling anyone, maybe she had decided to serve Kain once again. Actually, it didn't sound crazy at all after knowing that the world will soon be reigned by darkness. If they don't stop Sukuna's awakening of becoming the Lord of Hell and if they don't stop Kain from becoming the Demon King, the world will surely succumb to evil.

Satoru's suspicious of Uraume betraying them was confirmed after he entered the castle of Kain together with Yuya, seeing her together with the elf in the throne room, standing close to a black coffin. However, there wasn't sight of anyone else, not even Kain or Shuya, or even Naoya and the rest of hunters.

"I've been waiting for your arrival, Yuya," Uraume said, discarding her respect as a servant towards her master.

"Have you been waiting for us, Uraume?" Yuya asked.

"That's right," she confirmed. "Since Choso was captured by the fourth prince, it was obvious that you will come to the Ryomen castle to save him."

"So the fourth prince didn't die," Satoru muttered, stepping in front of Yuya in a protecting manner. "Then, the one who took the body of Shuya was the fourth prince."

Seeing the actions of Satoru protecting Yuya, Uraume felt offended. Did the white beast really think that she's going to hurt the husband of Sukuna? However, at this point, she could care less about a traitor like Satoru.

"You're right, beast. The fourth prince, Ryomen Einer, was the one who took Yuya's and Sukuna's son as his vessel the instant he died," she stated, every word full of truth. "So let's make a deal."