Bound To Lose

Zenin Naoya, a demon hunter who was sent by the leader of the association of demon hunters to kill Sukuna before he awakes as the Lord of Hell, managed to find the location where the Ryomen family were hiding. He wasn't supposed to act alone, but he believed that he had the strength necessary to face Sukuna. And having a weapon bathed with the tears of an angel in his hands, there was nothing that could make him change his mind.

Without telling anyone and without wasting any time, he departed at the desolated place. The hunters were aware that the Ryomen family ran out of the village after being discovered by the fourth prince, escaping from the small village to the outskirts of the land of humans with the help of the third prince in order to live their lives in peace. Unfortunately, after only a few years, they were found by a demon hunter.

Sukuna was already expecting Naoya since days ago, waiting outside his house in order to meet with the hunter. After losing his first child, he was planning to give himself up to the Association of Hunters before he could awaken as the Demon Lord, because he knew that the last seal his father has used to stop him from losing his human self will soon break.

Two of the three seals Sukuna's father used to stop his son from awakening have already been broken after being triggered by losing his mother and his first son. That's why wanting to protect his family from himself and from the hunters, the best option was to make a deal with them.

It didn't take long for a tall young man with blonde hair accented with black roots, wearing a white long-sleeved shirt that buttons at the color underneath his dark blue kimono, completing his outfit with light-colored hakama bottoms and sandals, appear into his line of view.

For a moment Sukuna thought that the man wasn't a demon hunter, since he wasn't wearing the typical uniform of the hunters, but the arrogant grin plastered across his face said otherwise.

"It seems that indeed you have received my letter, filthy impure," Naoya spat the moment he saw Sukuna.

In order to not lose his composure, Sukuna pretended not hearing such insult. "So you are the hunter the Association had sent. You look quite incompetent for such a difficult task."

Just like Sukuna, Naoya ignored the insult, but the sudden darkening of his face said otherwise. "You are planning to give yourself to the Association of Hunters in order to protect your family, it's a shame that--that is not possible."

By the words of Naoya it wasn't hard to guess what he was planning to do. Sukuna had spoken with the demon hunters before about surrending, but with the condition of sparing the life of his family. There wasn't anything in this world Sukuna wished more than to keep his family safe, so if the hunters are not planning to hear him out, then the only thing he can do is to fight back.

"Does that mean that the demon hunters has sent an order to capture me together with my family? If that's the case, then I will fight against anyone who dares to harm them," Sukuna warned, ready to fight if it was necessary.

"For what other reason I would be here? Your family has..." Naoya trailed off after hearing the door of the house opening, his attention shifting from Sukuna to the black-haired man stepping out from the house.

It was the first time Naoya had seen the lover of Sukuna, his beauty was indeed breathtaking. Everyone who had met this man or had encountered him, had described him as a human with a immense beauty.

However, the man who Sukuna has chosen as his husband wasn't a mere human like most people believed, he was one of the few humans who were chosen to became the vessel of a black angel.

Ryomen Yuya, who was chosen to be the vessel of the black angel, Lilith, suffered a life of eternal pain, until one day he met Sukuna who changed everything. Yuya after being saved by Sukuna, managed to win against Lilith becoming one with her, leading him to leave his human self behind.