The Demise Of The Demon Lord?

Sukuna was dead. The man the six races feared so much, died by the hands of the Ryomen Emperor. Just like his birth, the death of the Lord of Hell spread like fire to the lands of the five races and to every corner of this world. His death was unexpected, everyone had already made the decision of putting Sukuna into a slumber of a hundred years to try to save him, and suddenly he was gone. His existence was now only a mere memory inside the hearts of the ones that knew him and loved him, soon to be forgotten by time.

But his death didn't bring the peace or the comfort everyone hoped for, only a new storm started to form in the depths of everyone's heart and soul after knowing the truth of his death. If was true that now the six races wouldn't suffer the consequences of the awakening of the Demon Lord, however, coexisting in peace together was still far from achieved. As long as evil exists inside the six races, light and darkness would always collide with each other, bringing sorrow and hatred.

Dying by the hands of the Ryomen Emperor meant one and only one thing: Sukuna had become a sacrifice to the beast, Ryomen. The world everyone knew would soon be lost and a new era of darkness will reign upon this world, ruled by only one man, Kain. The races of angels once again had failed to protect the lands that once belonged to them and most important, they had failed to maintain the balance between good and evil.

But, it was still too soon to give up. To save the five races living on earth, a decision must be made. If the six races wishes to maintain the balance between races, then, they must stop Kain from becoming the Demon King. The races of beasts and elves always wished to maintain the peace between them, that's why until now they have left the matter of the Lord of Hell into the hands of the angels and humans, only getting involved when it was necessary.

The race of vampires that had been almost extinguished from the face of the earth from a sin their ancestors have committed, they wouldn't be much of a help. In fact, they wouldn't risk their few people to face an enemy they couldn't possibly be able to defeat. For years they have been hiding among the shadows, waiting for the day of the Lord of Hell's demise. Once being mercilessly slaughtered by the demon knights, the demise of Sukuna was enough for them.

The angels had promised to the five races to put their trust in the race who managed to stop the awakening of the Demon Lord, saving in the process the sinners of their races, but giving the circumstances of Kain being the one, they didn't have any other option than to break their promise.

With the blessings given by them, the hunters and the blessed one will be enough to defeat the Ryomen Emperor and even the beast, at least that's what the race of angels believed. Without delay, they send a message to the association of hunters about what they must do.

A few hunters find the situation quite suspicious, unable to believed that Ryomen Sukuna, the man bounded to become the Lord of Hell, had suddenly met his demise by the hands of his grandfather. They were aware of the power the Ryomen Emperor holds, but to careless go to the land of demons? They couldn't comprehend it.

The hunters had been after Sukuna since he was expecting his first child, so they knew him better than any other race. For what Naoya told them, Sukuna was planning to escape towards the association before the awaited day of putting him into a slumber could happen, to end his life by the hands of the hunters. His death was meant to save the offsprings of a demon and a human, and the most important thing: to save Yuya from the black angel, Lilith.

"Was Ryomen Sukuna that foolish?" One of the hunters asked after entering the chairman room, a bit of mockery in her tone. "Or perhaps Naoya lied about that impure wishing to die by our hands?" Her gaze immediately fell on the black-haired woman sitting in one of the sofas close to the door, not surprised at all that she was still working as a demon hunter. "What do you think, Maki?