◖chapter 3◗  

Y/n's POV**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I rubbed my eyes and pulled the blanket over my head to shield my eyes from the light peaking in through the window.

Wait. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blanket?. . . . .

Window?. . . . . . . . . .

I shot up in the bed and looked around. The room had f/c walls. And a big, fluffy, round carpet the same color. There was a desk in the corner with blank paper and many drawing supplies. There was a book self with loads of books. There was 2 doors that where (color).

I got up and tried one of the doors. I opened it to see a bathroom. They had many rubber toys like duck's and boat's. There was some (favorite color) towels hanging up on hooks on the wall. The countertops were black and grey marble. I closed the door not caring too much about where someone takes a shit. I went to the other door and opened it to reveal a semi dark hallway. I don't want to be one of those dumb movie characters who walk into danger, but I kind of have no choice.... I saw stairs leading down so I must be on the second floor.

I open the door all the way and walked down the stairs as quietly as possible. I started to see light so I crouched down a bit.

There where..... People? But they looked funny. One had a smile carved onto his face and no eye lids. Ha a wanna be joker... And another one was eating red stuff shaped like a bean, he had a blue mask with black ooze dripping out of it.

But slender was there. I slowly walked down the rest or the stairs to the 1st floor. Slender was the farthest away from me.... I tried walking towards him but I was grabbed Frome behind by a clown with a sharp nose and long arms.

I struggled but he just sent a bone chilling smile my way.

The hell happened to this guy? He seems like he has some serious issues....

I started to kick and punch him to free myself.

"P-PUT ME DOWN YOU OFF BRAND CLOWN!!!"

"well that's not very nice."

He don't let me go, so I used the one thing I was lucky to have.

A good pair of lungs...

I let my body go limp and I started to scream my head off.

"STOP YELLING"

That is exactly what....I didn't do..