3: Eiko Flirting

Fubuki's p.o.v.

We soared through the sky, the clouds looked magnificent. They were as if they were frozen in a still frame, and as we moved, they turned into different angles. I closed my eyes slowly, sighing. I started to hum a melody my brother used to play for me. I leaned back, my head leaning on the bird’s tail. I yawned and ran my fingers through the small clay feathers on the bird’s back. They were smooth and soft. Eiko was talking to Sasori. Sasori actually looked at peace though, so I was afraid she might ruin the moment. I laughed softly when Sasori gave Eiko a “shut up” look. Eiko took the message and looked away, giggling. She purposely irritated him. I watched as she scooted over to Deidara.
“Hey, sexy.” she greeted, winking. Deidara laughed and rolled his eyes. Eiko moved closer to him.
“Is your hair naturally green?” Deidara asked, touching her hair, holding her hair in between his fingers, then I noticed it.
“YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?!” I squeaked, amused. I started laughing. “At least it’s black or you would have seemed gay!” I laughed even harder. Deidara’s eye brow twitched, and his mouth turned into a scowl. Eiko sweat dropped. I ranted on. “The hair and the nail polish....HA!” I laughed even harder.
“Hey, shut up. He’s sexy that way” Eiko purred, winking at Deidara. Deidara gulped, looking away. I felt a twinge of jealousy. Why? Because I wanted love or because I wanted Deidara? I couldn’t help myself.
“Eiko.” I snapped, she looked at me, bewildered. Then, she saw my eyes. She had the expression Spongebob had when he found out Squidward liked Krabby Patties. She scooted across the bird to me, getting right in my face.
“You like him?” she squealed in a whisper. I looked over to Deidara. He was looking at the view, sculpting something in his hands.
“No!” I seethed. She smirked. “I just wanted you to stop it, he could kill you.” I said.
“Oh.” she said, feeling stupid obviously. She blushed a little, embarrassed. “I knew that...Ahaha...” she said.
“Uh huh.” I replied, raising my eyebrow at her. She pouted, then shrugged.
“I’m going to go flirt with Deidara.” she said, scooting over to Deidara. She started giggling, batting her eyelashes at him. He turned his attention to her. I couldn’t hear what they were saying.

Eiko’s p.o.v.

I batted my eyelashes at Deidara, giggling. I moved so our hands were a centimeter apart.
“So, what cool things can you do?” I asked.
“Eh, not much, un.” he replied. I touched his arm in a sexual way.
“I can do a lot of cool things.” I replied, winking. He blushed. I looked over to Fubuki. Why was she staring?

Fubuki’s p.o.v.

Why in the hell was I staring?!

Eiko’s p.o.v.

I turned away from her, looking back at Deidara. I winked. Then I decided, I should stop playing with his emotions. I looked away, sighing. Deidara messed with his clay some more. He made it into a pig. I stared at it, then grinned.
“Is it hollow?” I asked him.
“Yes, why, un?” he asked, confused. I took it from him and took out a coin, making a slot for it on its back. I handed it back to him, giggling.
“A piggy bank.” I replied.
“Now what to do with this, hmm.” Deidara wondered aloud.
“Give it to Fubuki.” I suggested. He shrugged.
“Yeah, un.” he murmured, then put it in Fubuki’s hands. “Here.”
She looked at the piggy bank, smiled softly and said thank you. Deidara went to the head of the bird, giving it directions. I guess we were in a weird area. I looked at Fubuki. She was blushing. WOAH. BLUSHING! AWW! DOES SHE LIKE DEIDARA? Oh wait no she’s giving me the “yeah right look” as if she just read my mind.

Fubuki’s p.o.v.

I rolled my eyes at Eiko, then looked over to Sasori.
“Where are we going?” I asked, annoyed.
“The Sand Village.” he replied cooly.
“Why?” I asked.
“We’re going to take care of a mission on the way to the Akatsuki headquarters.” Sasori replied.
“What are you going to do?” I asked.
“Try to get the Kazekage.”
“Why?”
“Because.”
“Are we going to kill him?” I asked.
“Yes.”
“Are we there ye-“ I was cut off.
“SHUT UP ALREADY!” He barked. I huffed, looking away.
“We’re in the Sand village now.” I heard Deidara say, excitedly.