12: The End

After a long time of sparring, we decided to quit it. The tips of my hair was burnt from Deidara’s clay bombs and my forehead protector had small scratches on them from Kunai and Shuriken. Deidara’s bangs were pushed back and the bandages on his eye he took off so I saw his normal eye, I also ripped the side of his shirt off accidentally. I fell to the floor, gasping.

“I can’t believe your that strong. It was easier before!” Deidara complained. We heard a thump, we turned around to see Eiko and Tobi, Tobi was maskless. He looked so young and flawless, cute actually. Eiko looked happy. They both linked hands, I got up and smiled at them.

“Aren’t you guys going to admit it yet?” Eiko asked me softly, then looked to Deidara.

“What do you mean?” I asked, shaking my head.

“Can’t you see?” Tobi asked, tilting his head to the side, smiling. I gave him the “whaa?” look. Eiko giggled.

“I think we should tell them.” Eiko replied.

“Yeah, you better!” I warned, getting a little defensive.

“Calm down, Fubuki.” Deidara said, patting my shoulder comfortingly. Surprisingly, I eased up.

“Okay, sorry.” I said.

“See, there it is!” Eiko said, smiling. I gave her a weird look, her expression changed to a sly one.

“Where what is?” I asked stupidly, looking around. I saw nothing.

“The love.” Eiko said. I cracked a smile.

“How cheesy. Yeah right.” I replied.

“Hmm.” Deidara thoughtfully said, he turned to face me and leaned closer. I didn’t move. I just smirked.

“You see it?” I replied.

“Deep down you know you do, hmm.” Deidara replied.

Then it came, a feeling I never really felt before. It felt awkward, a little heartwarming though. I leaned in and kissed him, he kissed back and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.

“Yes.” I whispered, he smiled.

“In my artistic view, this is the only eternal love.” he replied. I snuggled closer, knowing how right he was. There was a positive reaction to this love, we both knew we would be in love for a long time. Even when I didn’t know, I still felt part of it. When he mentioned it, it burst in my heart like fireworks. Eiko and Tobi smiled.

“Tobi a good boy for getting Sempai and Fubuki together!” He squealed happily. I rolled my eyes, laughing.

“Yes, you are.” I replied.

~Future~

Me and Deidara got married three years after we fell in love, the Akatsuki members are still alive but Konan quit. Me and Deidara quit the Akatsuki to have a family. Eiko quit, but for some strange reason Tobi stayed. But we all knew Tobi couldn’t get hurt easily. Eiko ended up getting pregnant 6 years after the day me and Deidara started. Me and Deidara already had one kid by the time Eiko was pregnant. Me and Deidara’s child was absolutely beautiful. It was a boy named Kana. As for the rest, we’re waiting to see what else lies ahead...

------------

The ending was lame but I created this three years ago. If you want me to make another Deidara story, feel free to message me. I'll make one :) (and it will be up to date with all that's happening in Shippuden).