11: An act, or real?

“Fubuki....”
“Hnnnn.” I muttered.
“FUBUKI!”
“WHAT?!”
“Wake UP.”
“Dfgdf!” I shouted, getting up. My hair was a mess. Deidara was looming over me. “Why are you in my room?!” I shouted.
“Because! You need to get your fat ass up.” Deidara replied. I slapped him in the face, half asleep so it didn’t do damage. My eyes stung and my body felt like noodles in my bed. I felt like a little kitten curling up in front of a fire.
I then got up and walked over to my closet, fishing out some clothes. I took them out and walked into the bathroom, showering, changing, brushing my hair, and putting a little eyeliner and mascara. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, wearing a nice blue top and black shorts.
“You look lovely today.” Deidara replied. I blushed.
“So do you.”
“I look lovely?”
“Well, handsome.”
“Hmm.” Deidara laughed.
I got up. “I’m going to cook breakfast. What do you want?” I asked. Deidara looked taken back.
“You’re gonna make us breakfast?” he asked. I nodded, grinning.
“Yup.”
“Well, then some eggs, bacon, whatever.” he said. I skipped into the kitchen, and took out a frying pan and eggs and bacon. I started cooking. I cooked eggs, bacon, toast, and put out two glasses of milk. One for me, one for Deidara. I sat down at the table with some food, Deidara followed.
“It feels weird living normally for now.” I said.
“We only have a week left of this.” Deidara replied.
“What?! I thought we had longer.” I replied.
“Well we have to do other missions. So today we have to go out and get all the secrets we can.” Deidara replied. “Hmm.” he said, thoughtfully.
“Have you contacted Eiko or Tobi?” I asked.
“Yeah, I contacted Eiko. Hmm. She found a number of stuff.” Deidara sighed.
“Already?!” I asked, surprised. Then I calmed down, grinning. “She is the gossip queen, I shouldn’t be surprised.”
“How does she do it? Maybe you could follow her method.”
“I am not going to do the giggly-bubbly.” I muttered.
“Well, hmmm, you’re hot, you could pull it off.” Deidara replied. I froze.
“Hot?” I asked, a blush starting to form on my face. Deidara’s eyes went wide.
“I said that?” he asked, blushing.
“Yes.” I replied. We sat in an awkward silence. We ended up finishing our breakfast like that.
“We should go do our mission, I’m getting the itch to finish it.” Deidara muttered. I nodded. We walked out of the house, holding hands to follow the act.
“Hey guys!” we heard. I turned to see Sakura and Ino. Hmm, funny, I thought they were enemies.
“Hey!” I greeted, smiling.
“Did you hear about Tsunade?” Sakura asked. I shook my head to say no. I was already getting information!
“Well she nearly drank herself into a coma!” ino giggled. “And also she bet half of her money away.”
“Oh my god, anything else?” I asked.
“Well....huh....nope!” Sakura bubbled.
“Oh, okay. Well yeah that’s weird,” I started, then turned to Deidara. “Isn’t it, babe?” I asked. He looked up.
“Hunh? Oh, yeah, weird.” Deidara replied, then I decided to get what I wanted. He would think it was an act anyways. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. He, shockingly, kissed back, our lips moving in sync. He wrapped his arms around me. It wasn’t until 5 minutes later we fully broke away and realized Sakura and Ino left to give us alone time. Deidara was blushing.
“Was that an act?” I asked him. Deidara looked down at his feet.
“Oh, of course. Hmm.” he said, and of course, ol’ gullible me believed it was nothing more then an act. I shifted uncomfortbly.
“Yeah, I know right?” I said, smiling, pretending it was an act for me as well. Deidara smiled and hugged me.
“You know, you can tell me your secret love for me...hmmm.” Deidara teased, he was joking though.
“Haha, yeah, I’m so in love with you.” I replied, my tone sarcastic, my heart true.
“Oh, I love you too!” he teased. I giggled. I hoped he had meant it, but deep down my gut told me he was 100% joking.
“Well lets go on our way.” I said.
“To where?” he asked, following me as I started to walk, blocking my face from the sunlight.
“To the training field. I wanna fight you.” I replied, smiling.
He hesitated.
“I don’t want to hit a girl.”
“Oh, so are you calling me weak based on gender?” I asked, flustered and pissed. I started walking faster. Deidara hurried to match my pace.
“Hmmm, no, no no no! Of course not!” Deidara quickly stated. I walked at a normal pace now.
“Then fight me, Dei-Dei.” I challenged.
“Dei-Dei?” he asked.
“Yes.”
“Hmmm.” he said, shaking his head and grinning, keeping comments to himself.
“Stop stalling!” I urged, laughing.
“Oh yeah! Fine, I’ll fight you.” he grumbled. I smiled, running to the forest.
“Race you!” I sang, like a little five year old. He followed onto the game, running after me.