7: Tobi

When I woke up it was dark. I clawed my way through the crunchy leaves and walked up to the cave(lol fail i put cake), unlocking the seals I knew now so well and walking inside the hideout. There was a man in an orange mask with a little eye hole on it sitting on the couch.
“HELLO, YOU MUST BE FUBUKI-CHAN! I AM TOBY! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!” Tobi screeched, jumping at me. I nearly screamed in shock by his friendly actions.
“What the-Hello? Who are you?” I asked, then realized he had a cloak.
“He is on your squad, replacing Sasori.” Kisame replied, coming out of his room. My eyes went wide. Oh great, we had an overly happy man on our squad now. I smiled slightly.
“Oh goodie.” I replied.
“Did you see Eiko-chan?” Tobi asked me curiously.
“Yeah she’s my friend.
“Eiko is awake! Eiko likes Toby and Toby likes Eiko!” Tobi said excitedly. My jaw nearly dropped. Well of course they’d get along. I nodded and followed Tobi to the infirmary. When we walked in we say Deidara sitting next to Eiko, Eiko’s hand touching Deidara’s head in an affectionate way. I instantly ran out. I didn’t know why. I took a deep breath, then walked back into the room. They gave me weird looks while Tobi was playing with Eiko’s short hair.
“Sorry.” I replied. Eiko looked at me closely. I looked away and sat down next to Deidara.
“So, since Eiko hasn’t recovered fully lately we were told to go without her.” Deidara explained to me.
“Hey hey hey!” Eiko protested, standing up. “I’m fine. I just got a little banged up back there.”
“I say she comes.” I blurted out, then covered my mouth. She should rest.
“No! See even your good side got the best of ya, let me go!” Eiko protested.
I took the mission scroll out of Deidara’s hands. “Well it says we leave at 6:00 AM.” I replied. “So we have the night to sleep on it.”
“Fine.” Eiko replied. Deidara looked around, cautiously.
“Did you notice how quiet it is? Hmmm?” Deidara spoke. I looked around. We looked at each other, eyes wide.
“Tobi!!!” I said, looking around. I felt myself being pushed on Deidara by an unknown force.
“Tobi a GOOD BOY!” I heard, I turned around slightly to see Tobi sitting on my back, clapping. Me and Deidara were so close our noses were touching. I jumped a little, throwing Tobi off of my back and sitting up, my face turning red im embarrassment. I didn’t notice that Deidara was too until Tobi pointed it out.
“Ha ha, Sempai! You’re blushing!” Toby exclaimed, laughing.
“I’m going to kill you!” Deidara seethed, getting up on his feet, throwing explosive birds and spiders his way.
“AAAHHHH!” Tobi screamed, running with his arms flailing helplessly behind him. I saw a glint in Deidara’s eye as he made the animals explode at Tobi. Tobi jumped up, screaming as he ran back to us, unharmed. He was breathing hard.
“For now on you’ll have three strikes. When you get to the third strike you’ll know I’m ticked off.” Deidara growled.
I let out a small giggle. I rolled my eyes and went to go sit next to a laughing Eiko, watching the boys fight.
“HA HA did you see Tobi run?”she said, her eyes sparkling.
“Do you like him?” I replied curiously.
“....” Eiko didn’t reply. I squealed.
“YES! But you haven’t seen his face.” I questioned.
“Yes I saw bits and pieces, but who cares about appearance? He is so...” Eiko let out a sigh.
“Oh my god. But I thought you liked Deidara?” I asked, my blood turning cold when I said that. Again, I didn’t know why that would have an affect on me.
“Nope, I decided to save him for someone else.” Eiko replied, winking at me.
“What? No no no, I don’t like-“ Eiko cut me off.
“I think you both would make a cute couple. Don’t question me.” Eiko replied, smiling softly.
“Well, you go flirt with Tobi and I’ll see about Deidara.” I said, looking down.
“OKAY” Eiko squeaked. “TOBI!!!”
“EIKO-CHAN WANTS TO SEE TOBI?!?!” Tobi yelled joyfully and fell into Eiko’s arms, eiko laughed, brushing his hair back and ruffling it.
“Yes I do!” She said, giggling. I practically saw the hearts of love beneath Tobi’s mask. I sighed softly, smiling. How cute. Who knew Eiko could like Tobi?
I turned around to see Deidara sculpting something with his hand.
“Deidara?” I said, walking up to him.
“Yeah?” He asked, looking up. He stopped sculpting.
“What do you think art is?” I asked. He seemed surprised by my question, then smirked.
“Well, I think art doesn’t last forever. Art is... with a BANG!” He replied, hurling the bird in the air and it exploded.
I just giggled. “You’re right.” I replied.
“Oh, really? Hmm, Sasori used to think that art was eternal. I used to fight with him over that one subject, hmm. Nice to know I have a smart girl on my team.” Deidara replied, winking. Oh god, that was kinda hot. I bit my lip.
“Yup.” I said and smiled. What the hell? Yup wouldn’t get a conversation going! “Well I’m uh going to go to my room.” I replied, shyly.
“Okay, you do that...hmmm....”Deidara replied, drifting off as he made his sculptor. I walked to my room and opened my door, glancing at the little piggy bank on my dresser. I picked it up and touched its smooth surface. How beautifully crafted it was, with its little designs on the sides and the way it looked so realistic. It was like Deidara just took the picture from a book. I ran my fingers along the piggy’s ears. There was no flaw on this piggy. I chuckled to myself and sat down, ready to go to sleep for the next mission. I drifted off into another dream.
This time, I was in a field of paper flowers. Just relaxing, by myself, enjoying the view of the sunset.