4: Akatsuki

We were split up into teams. I was with Deidara while Eiko was with Sasori. I went with Deidara to get the Kazekage while Eiko and Sasori hung out somewhere, or whatever their plans were. I was now alone on the bird with Deidara. It was nighttime. We landed on a building, the Kazekage with red hair and “love” on his head was there. I heard his name was Gaara. Intriguing. I was told to hide in the corner. I did so. Gaara didn’t see me. I was watching until I saw Deidara’s arm get wrapped up in sand. I saw Gaara’s hand start to close, then I realized that was the sand coffin. I ran forward. Deidara’s eyes went wide when he saw me come out. I ran over to Gaara, then I growled, touching the sand I transformed it into a soft liquid Gaara couldn’t work with. It fell limply. I saved Deidara’s arm. I growled, holding a kunai and flinging it into the air. I threw a second one in the air, hitting the other kunai and making the other one drop down and get the shocked Gaara in the shoulder, then I turned on my Kekkei Genkai.

My eyes went purple, and I closed my eyes, humming softly as I thought of pain. Tremendous pain. Then, Gaara doubled over, coughing. I couldn’t hold him for long. I jumped really high, so high I reached Deidara’s bird, and hopped onto it.

“Leave!” I hissed.

“The mission-“

“Leave now!” I begged. He sighed, then left. We picked up Sasori and Eiko on the way.

“Sasori, we couldn’t get Gaara.” I explained. Sasori’s eyes flickered.

“Why not?” he shouted.

“He nearly tore Deidara’s arm off. You should be glad I saved him.” I replied darkly.

“The mission first, comrades last.” he seethed coldly.

“How could you say that?” I shouted.

“We’re in the Akatsuki, we’re cold like that.” Sasori growled. I shook my head in disgust.

“Well I don’t give a shit, now lets go.” Eiko backed me up.

“We have to go to the headquarters anyways. To get stuff and get settled in.” Eiko replied.

“Okay, good point.” Sasori said. We flew towards the Headquarters. In the time, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in a new room. There was a note beside me. I picked it up.

Hey Fubuki, it’s Eiko. You fell asleep, so this is your room. Clothes are next to you, and you can take a shower and stuff. Then come to the training center to meet everyone. I did. Pretty interesting bunch.

XOXO!

I rolled my eyes. I got up, took a shower, then I grabbed my clothes and put them on. The cloak was funky. I had a ring of a sign I liked. I smirked. It meant cause and effect, karma, or fate. It was purple. I had to wear it on my left pinkie. I put it on and my cloak and walked to the training field. (I’m mixing the character ways okay?) There was a shark man, an Uchiha (I knew from the eyes), and more strange looking people.

They each introduced themselves.

“I’m Pein.”

“Konan.”

“Kisame.”

“Itachi.”

“Hidan.”

“Zetsu.”

“Kakuzu.”

I sighed. “I’m Fubuki Mayuko.” I replied, they all nodded and went to do their own thing. Eiko came up to me, sighing.

“I look like a geek in this.” she muttered.

“I know, right?” I replied, sighing. My eyes scanned everyone. “If they had emotions when introducing themselves, that would be awesome.” I sighed.

“We’re all pretty much heartless.” I heard, then turned around, seeing Kisame.

“I can tell. Do you think I’ll turn like that?” Eiko piped up from right next to me. Kisame shook his head.

“No, they come like this. Eiko, you don’t seem dark at all. It’s Fubuki who has some darkness in her, it runs through the Mayuko bloodline. For you, Eiko, bliss runs through the Magenta bloodline.” Kisame explained. I grinned.

“I see you did some research.” I replied.

“Oddly, yeah. I didn’t think I would need it until now.” Kisame shrugged.

“So who should I not get on the nerves of?” Eiko replied, shyly.

“Uhm, well I don’t think you could get on my nerves so easily, but if you do I would watch out. And Itachi can butcher you, so careful for him. Well actually all of us are deadly. Deidara is the only one who won’t- Eh never mind, he’s easy to irritate.” Kisame said, thinking hard. I laughed dryly.

“We probably seem like shrimp over here.” I sighed, pursing my lips.

“Not really. See, they know about your fierce attitude and how you put up a fight. But it’s Eiko who they think is pretty much out there.” Kisame explained.

“Thanks!” Eiko said sarcastically.

“Well you didn’t really put up much of a fight, and you seemed a little too careless when you talked to Fubuki in the forest.” Kisame reasoned. Eiko grimly nodded. I could practically see her brain jotting down that mental note.

“Thank you, Kisame.” I replied, grateful he was the only person besides Deidara we could talk to.

“Eh, no problem.” Kisame replied, then he seemed to remember something. “Oh, and your on Deidara and Sasori’s team since they found you and you seem to work good with them.” Kisame added, then left. Well, at least I knew them, right?