10: Falling For Him

“Deidara, get your fucking ass out of the room! I AM STARVING!” I growled, beating on his bedroom door.
“Uhnnnddd.....”I heard him mutter.
“It’s only what, 6:30?! Baka!” I shouted.
“This is the first time I’ve had good sleep in years....go away...hmmmmm....” I heard him say.
“Find then I won’t pay for your food..” I said. I heard footsteps and Deidara fling the door open. He was in grey sweat pants and a fishnet top. He scowled at me, then went back inside his room to change. He came out, and I pouted at him.
“What? Hmm?” he asked.
“You need to take off your eye scope.” I said. Deidara pulled it off and pulled his headband down, covering his eye.
“Okay, now lets go. Hm.” Deidara said, we both walked to a little ramen shop. Deidara froze when he saw the people.
“They won’t notice, trust me. We look different and Ko had their minds altered so they don’t remember who we look like.” I said, Deidara merely grimaced. We walked over, sitting next to Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake.
“Oh, hey there! I’m Naruto! You must be new here!” Naruto said. I smiled, pretending I didn’t know him. “This is Sakura and my sensei Kakashi.” he continued, gesturing to the people beside him.
“Oh, I am Fubuki and this is my fr-husband Deidara.” I replied. “Nice to meet you.”
“Aren’t you a little too young to be married?” Kakashi asked, curiously. I bit my lip. I hated all this false information!!!
“Uh, we fell in love at age 13 and we married a year ago.” I said, Sakura ‘aww’ed.
“How cute! You guys look adorable together.” Sakura stated, smiling nicely. I blushed.
“Oh uh thanks.” I muttered, then ordered some food. Deidara did as well.
“So, do you guys have kids?” Naruto asked, Deidara spit out his water, choking a bit.
“A little too early to be thinking about that, isn’t it?” Deidara asked. I giggled.
“Well yeah but are you planning to?” Sakura asked, joining in on the conversation.
“Oh no, right now we’re just.....You know, getting into the whole marriage.” I said.
“Aw, how cute. How was your wedding?” Sakura pressed.
“It was so cute!” I said, gushing. I HATED being giggly and gushy!
“Awww! You guys should kiss.” Sakura said. What a persistent little girl.
“Yeah!” Naruto said. I looked over to the shocked Deidara. I leaned over and gave him a really quick peck on the lips. It was a mission, wasn’t it? I had to. I pulled away, smiling slightly. Deidara was slightly blushing.
“Awww!” Sakura giggled.
Deidara uncomfortably snaked his arm around my waist. I shuddered at his touch. Awkward. Then, thank god. We got our food, causing Deidara to take his hand off of my hip and eat. Deidara’s right hand’s tongue slipped out and licked the chopstick.
“What’s that?” we heard Kakashi ask. Deidara quickly made his hand’s mouth shut completely.
“Oh nothing, uhh just the thing in the soup.....hmm.” Deidara said, pulling up a little thing in the soup that looked as pink as his tongue. Kakashi merely smiled, or I think he did under that mask of his.
“Oh okay.” he replied, then watched Sakura and Naruto eat. He didn’t eat.
“Uhm...” I started. “Baby...” I seethed through clenched teeth. Deidara looked up, smirking at my queasiness at the word “baby”.
“Yes, honey?” he asked, smirking wider. I stepped on his foot from under the table. He yelped, then I put my hand over his mouth to muffle the yelp. I pulled my hand off of his mouth.
“We need to be going.” I said, taking out my wallet. I put some money on the counter then got up. “Nice meeting you guys.” I said to Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi. They all nodded, smiling.
“See you later!” Sakura replied cheerfully. I grabbed Deidara’s hand and pulled him away. Our hands still entwined to convince everyone of our love. Then I felt a wet slimy thing in my hand.
“DEIDARA, STOP SALIVATING IN MY HAND.” I growled. Deidara’s tongue went back in his mouth.
“Oops, sorry. “ he replied, blushing.
“It’s okay.” I replied, I looked up at him. We both stopped, I looked deeply into those eyes of his. Then, I sighed.
“We need to continue on our mission to-“ Deidara cut me off by slapping his hand to my mouth as someone walked by. I sighed, then my eyes widened when I remembered about the mouth on his hand. He was technically kissing me. He looked at me weird, noticing my expression.
“What?” he asked, then took his hand off of my mouth.
“Your mouth.” I said, pointing to his hand. He seemed to comprehend what I was saying after a couple seconds. His eyes widened.
“Oh shit.” he said, blushing.
“Didn’t you feel it?” I asked.
“Well yeah but it didn’t really click in my mind. Hm.” he replied. I sighed, forcing a smile.
“Okay.”
I was falling for him, wasn’t I?