5: Dream

After realizing we were going on the mission in three days, I put my goals up. I trained my hardest. Me and Eiko had some pretty cool jutsus we worked on together. Like one we called “Animal Genkai Jutsu”, which will be explained later on. I sighed, my silky black hair falling in front of my face. Damn it all. I was fighting Itachi right now, but he made sure not to use his mangekyou sharingan.

“Eiko!” I gasped, out of breath as Itachi tried to catch his breath as well. Eiko sprang up out of the bushes and landed in front of me in tiger form, crouched and ready to attack. I got on her back, turning on my Mayuko Deneta. Eiko grew two times bigger then before and she growled. I put my hand on her head, infusing our chakra and power, and stayed planted there. Eiko jumped on Itachi, and stared into his eyes in hate. Itachi fainted. The scare of the attack does affect, and my kekkei genkai makes the eyes of Eiko’s tiger form look peircing, and makes you feel as if you were in so much pain that you couldn’t take it. Eiko got off of Itachi, turning back into human form while we both lay on the floor, huffing.

“He’s gonna be pissed.” I laughed.

“Why?” Eiko asked, confused.

“I cheated by bringing you in, something he didn’t expect and I told him to go medium level on me, he wasn’t expecting such a powerful blow.” I replied, but in between the sentence I was trying to breathe.

“I see, well you should go sleep, your chakra is gone. You might fain-“ her words drifted off as I fell to the floor.

Deidara walked up to us, nearly stepping on me until he realized I was right there and stopped. He looked down at me.

“Training. hmmm?” Deidara asked, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, well it takes a lot to beat Itachi.” Eiko replied. Deidara hesitated to say something, but then decided it wasn’t really needed in the conversation.

“So uhm, hmm. Uh....” Deidara said, unable to form words.

“Are you trying to ask me something?” Eiko asked, cautiously.

“No!” Deidara blurted out, then looked away. He didn’t want her to think he was hitting on her.

“Oh, okay.” Eiko replied.

“I’m going to go...sculpt something.” Deidara muttered, going to another room.

I was having a dream. It was really weird. I was crying over something, I didn’t know what. I saw an Akatsuki member touch my shoulder, and I looked up. Deidara put his hand on my cheek, leaned down, and kissed me. I kissed back, feeling the cool sensation of his breath.

Eiko’s p.o.v.

I was about to walk away from the training center when I froze. Fubuki was talking in her sleep.

“Deidara, thank you...............................................No don’t leave....Stay.....” she murmured. I stood up and held my hair in bunches, thinking of what this could mean. I heard footsteps and turned to see Deidara walking up to us. I panicked. What to do? Before I could think thoroughly, my hand shot out and hit Fubuki straight in the jaw. She woke up instantly, her eyes flying open and her body twisting into defense mode, her hand swiftly unlatching her pocket and holding a kunai at me. I stumbled to regain my posture, deflecting the kunai with my metal bracelet that was about two inches thick.

“GARRHHH” I squealed, eyes wide. Her eyes softened when she realized it was my and put her kunai away.

“What gives?” she whined. I was about to tell her until Deidara was right there.

Fubuki’s p.o.v.

“Hey, ladies.” Deidara murmured, sitting down with a first aid kit. I stared at it.

“What?” I asked, confused by the box.

“I was asked to help you out by Kisame, hmm. He’s on a mission.” Deidara explained.

“But Itachi is right here.” I said, reaching over to poke Itachi. Itachi’s eyes snapped open and he sighed.

“Were you awake the whole time?” Eiko asked, she looked frantic.

“I awoke when you hit Fubuki.” He replied, bored. She exhailed deeply. I shook my head, I’d ask about that later.

“Why did Kisame leave without me?” Itachi asked Deidara.

“Because leader said it was Kisame’s business. But he told me to give you this.” Deidara replied, handing Itachi a scroll. Itachi read it, then got up and left in a flash. My eyes were wide. Damn he was good. I got up, but then my ankle failed and I gasped, crashing into Deidara’s chest. Deidara instantly wrapped his arms around me, holding me up.

“Zzzzzzz.....” I muttered, as I fell into a deep sleep. Before I fell asleep, I heard Eiko mumble an “of course”.