Chapter 11

Danny Brown's POV:

What am I doing here? I should be at home taking care of my Princess. But what can I do? She is so stubborn. She wants me to work here even when she's pregnant.

I have been waiting for this moment for so long. And finally, it's going to come very soon. A little angel will walk amongst us soon.

Oh god!! Time just flies. The day I met Sarah. I remember it like yesterday. Flashing her camera all around she had walked into my restaurant in a simple black tee and grey jeans.

But I'll tell you that she looked absolutely stunning in those simple clothes too. From talks over her phone. I found out it was her birthday.

So I made a special offer of everything being free on a birthday and posted it on our restaurant's website. She absolutely loved the food here and the noodles became her favorite.

After a few days, she came back to pay the bill. She had found out about the too much exclusive offer thanks to her journalism skills.

She had an argument with me first but she finally understood why I did it. And then there was no looking back. We were set on the journey to becoming the best couple.

A voice jolts me out of my thoughts. "Oh Man, when will I get my order served?"

I look around for my two servers but I only see Victor. "Where is Emma?" I ask him.

"I don't know."

Great. She's out again with her boyfriend skipping work. I think I got to do her part of the work too. I walk into the kitchen.

"Dude. That new girl isn't what she seems." Robo says in a secret tone.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, confused.

"She was kinda reporting about everything about here to someone over the phone," he says in a whisper tone as if telling me a national secret.

"When?"

"Yesterday. Just before you kissed me. I saw her reporting over the phone in the kitchen here," he says in the same secret tone.

"I know who she was talking to already," I reply, confidently.

"Who?" He raises an eyebrow.

"It's Mr. Greene, her dad. He is very strict," I explain to him in a casual tone.

"The way she was doing it. It definitely wouldn't have been her dad," he says still in his secret tone.

"You don't need to worry, Robo. I know her too well," I pat on his shoulder, smiling. 

"Okay, If you say so. But know that if you kiss me again I'll resign right away."

I laugh out loud. He turns back in a haste. Taking the man's order I walk out of the kitchen and serve him with a smile.

Emma walks in all beamed up. "Look, you already know how much I support your love but you simply cannot skip the work," I warn her for the nth time.

"No. I went to your house."

What could Emma be doing there? She doesn't know her. "Why?"

"I went there with her fiance."

"What? Sarah has only one fiance and that's me." I explain to her, a bit raged, and run towards the exit.

"I'm talking about Olivia. Who is Sarah?" fades out her voice in my background.

I can feel it coming in the air. Something really bad is about to happen. Maybe my curse is back again. And it is taking its toll on Sarah again.

But I'm not gonna let her get murdered this time.

I rush towards my home and in a blink, I reach my house's door. I ring the bell and wait for a minute. "Sarah, open the door."

Nothing. Absolutely no sound comes out from inside. I pound on the door heavily. "Sarah, open it now."

I come a bit back and run towards the door. Using all my strength I thrash it open by my shoulders. The view inside makes my heart stop.

The painting of the Titanic girl is lying over the ground. The glass of the tea table around the couch is shattered into millions of tiny pieces. Some blood drops are over it. And the trail of it is leading into my bedroom.

No. No. Not again. SARAH!!

I run into my bedroom, something comes in my way and hits my legs. I trip over it to fall on my face flat. Ah!! I groan in pain as blood runs through my broken nose.

But all the pain puffs away as I see my Princess sitting beside the bed. Her head is resting over the wall beside the bed. Her gaze is still and focused on the floor.

"Sarah, are you okay, Princess?" I take her head into my hands. Her face feels very cold, almost freezing my hands.

She stays truly silent. Even her heartbeat seems to be making no sound. "Talk to me, Sarah." Tears start running along my cheeks. Seeing her almost numb makes my heart squeal.

"What happened to you?" I pull her cold face closer to my chest. "Talk to me please," I plead, crying.

"I killed him, Danny."