《I'm Yours》Part 3

I blush a little seeing Adam's cheeks turn a light shade of red.

"Okay lets watch some moviesss" (So ya know when Beartram says lets ride in Sandlot imagine your saying that but saying it with those lines). Adam chuckles and walks over to the couch bed as I follow him.

Adam gets the movies on and I cuddle up right next him. He puts his arm around my waist as i nuzzle up to his chest. We start watching the movie and I look up at Adam and then kiss his check. He blushes a bit because I don't really do that a whole lot. I put my head back on his chest and then put my hand on is thigh. Gently caressing it as we watch the movie.

When the first movie ended I went up to go to the bathroom.

"Alright I gotta go pee." I say as I get up from my position.

"I'll go make some more popcorn since someone ate it all *cough* Y/n *cough*."

"Hey" I say as i playfully hit him. I go to the restroom and do my business and when I came back...Adam was well...

Adam was shirtless sitting there on the couch bed thing. I've been friends with this guy for forever but never seen him like this. I mean I have but haven't. He must have worked out since last time I saw him shirtless this dude had abs man.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Adam said breaking me out of my thoughts

"Oh um I wasn't-"

"Yes you were."

"Yea I was" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Ha-have you been working out?"

"Yea" He giggles a bit

"Well you look good."

"You think?" Adam said picking me up and throwing me on the couch.

"Mhm" I say as he begins tickling me. "Oh its on Banks" I started tickling him and he started laughing. I flipped him over laying on top of him. "I win" He chuckles at me and I roll off of him telling him to start the movie.

He started the movie then came over and sat right next to me laying his head on my lap. I lifted his head up a bit so I could put a pillow under him. "Better?" I ask

"Mhm, thanks." He says as he looks at me and smiles.

We stayed that way until the movie ended. I looked down at Banks to tell him what movie to watch next.

"Hey Banks what movie do yo-" I looked down at him sleeping. He looks so cute. I grab a blanket to put around him. "I love you Adam." I say as I lean down to kiss his forehead.

Adam's POV

I heard Y/n say I love you. Im glad she said it but I dont know if it was a friend I love you or an I love you love you way. Its been about an hour since she said I rolled over and saw her asleep. Man she looks so adorable when sleeping. I think I should talk to her.

"Adam? Are you awake?" Y/n whispers probably woke up from me rolling.

"Yea" I whisper back "Hey Y/n can we go on a walk?"

"Sure, what time is it?" She asks sounding sleepy still.

"Like 2:30 in the morning."

"Ugh okay." She groans as she gets up pushing me off. "Let's go Cake Eater."

We walk to the front door and step out.

"Where are you shoes?" I say looking down at her feet.

"I didn't want to put them on?"

"Your gonna get holes in your socks!" I whisper yell at her.

"Well jokes on you their not my socks. Their yours." Y/n says as she stomps down the driveway.

"Hold up Y/n." She doesn't stop for me but she slows down, classic Y/n. "Can we talk?"

"Talk about what?" She says still walking but looks up at me.

"Well" I start to rub the back of my neck. "I heard you say I love you."

------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Should I post the 4th part a bit later today or wait till tomorrow?