•Tickle Fight•

My boyfriend Adam and I were going to go watch a movie tonight.

"Hey Adam you ready?" I yell out

"Yeah yeah I'm coming."

"What are you wearing?" I question. He's wearing a white button up shorts and blue boxers.

"Well there's supposed to be a really bad snow storm and I figured we shouldn't go so we don't get stuck."

"Adam honey it's the middle of summer"

"Fine I just want to hangout with you. Since we haven't seen each other in a awhile. So I lied." He looks down.

"You could have said you didn't want to go." I chuckle. He must have gotten happy because he threw me over his shoulder running up to his room. After we get through the door way he throws me onto his bed. He came over hovering over me licking his lips.

"What are you doing?" I smirk. He smashes his lips onto mine slowly moving in sync with one another. It was a long passionate kiss. We finally broke apart I open my eyes to see Adam smirking at me.

Sooner then later he puts his hands to my sides tickling me. "Adam stop" I managed to get out in between laughs. "Stop" I'd giggle. I flipped him over and started tickling him but then he flipped me over again. We did a few rounds of that until....

I look in his gorgeous blue eyes as he tickles me. I then smash my lips onto his deepening the kiss. He melted right into it like I figured. I find a gateway and flip him over still kissing.

"I win" I say breaking out kiss. "It always works" I giggle. I fall on top of him and just laid there. Adam wrapped his arms around me. Tight.

"I love you Yn, I hope you know that."

"I love you too" Adam grips a little tighter making me cough. "Adam you're squeezing me kinda hard."

"Oh sorry I just don't want to let you go ever."

"Well I'm not going anywhere." We stayed like that for about 15 minutes "Adam?"

"Yea?"

"I'm hungry"