◇Too Long For Adam Banks◇

"Y/n come here and cuddle me!" Adam whines

"No I'm busy" I yell from in the kitchen. I was busy making some food for the team. We all went on a vacation to Florida. Adam and I got our own house thank goodness. I love the team but they drive me crazy. I was actually surprised our parents let us go on this trip. 14 crazy teens being only 18 years old. We were able to get a beach side house..well because of Mr.Banks literally.

"Please! I need you!" Adam complains

"Adam! I have to get this done before they come." I continue cutting up watermelon.

"They'll be here in like 2 hour's. Im dying
Y/n...pleaseeeee."

"Exactly I need to get it done. Just wait a bit. I promise it will only take half an hour." I start cleaning up my mess and put the food in the fridge.

It was quite for a  bit which I thought was weird. I then feel a pair of strong arma wrap around my waist and hot breath on my neck.

"Please Y/n" He whispers leaving small kisses on my neck.

"Ad-adam" My breathe hitched "I have to put this way and then make some tea and lemonade, then I'll be down." I say turning around to meet his beautiful eyes.

"Fine" He says harshly unraveling his arms and walking back to the couch to continue his episode of The Simpsons.

I go back to putting food away and making the drinks. The team should be here in a bit now. Its already past an hour and a half. Jeez time flies. I suddenly hear sobs coming form the living room. "Whats wrong baby?" I ask Adam who is bawling his eyes out.

"No..no" He sutters "My wife won't cuddle with me." He snorts crying a bit harder

"Wife?"

"Uh-hu" He cuts himself of breathing hard trying to talk

"Adam babe we're not married." I sit down next to him pulling him to my chest in hopes it call him down.

"Well we will be so it doesn't matter if I call you that now or later." He chuckles a bit

"Awww" Is all I could get it. I felt this lump in my throat. "Stop your going to make me cry." I say getting up trying to make him stand up. He stands up and I wrap my arms around his torso. "Why do you do this to me?"

"What do you mean?" He looks down at me and turns me around so he's hugging me from behind.

"Well first off your shirts off and second your were crying."

He puts his head back into the crook of my neck "What can I say I'm irresponsible." I feel him smirk against my skin.

*knock* *knock* "Come I say." Pushing Adam off of me and walk to go greet my friends. I hugged them and said hello as they walked through the door and Adam doing the same thing.

"Wow your house is so nice." Julie compliments "I'm stuck with Connie and Guy." She giggles

"Thanks" I giggle "I made some food and drinks for you guys. Come to the kitchen." I motion them to follow me.

I walk them to the kitchen and start pulling out food. I pulled out a white frosted cake and set it on the counter.

"No you have to wait." I say slapping Goldbergs hand which was trying to get a piece of frosting.

"Hey" he whines at me

--
We finished eating and the girls helped me clean up a little bit and do some dishes.

"Hey do you guys wanna go swimming? Its the golden hour." I ask putting dishes away in the pantry

"Yes!" I hear the boys scream causing us girls to laugh

"All right then" I giggle. I go into my room and grab my swim suit. And I was taking off my clothes I heard someone knock on the door. "Hold Im changing." I say but the door opens. "Adam! What are you doing?" I yell

"Just came in to change." He smirks looking me up and down

"Well I told you I was changing."

"Well its nothing I haven't seen before." He wraps around my waist and pulls me close to him. "I love you Y/n."

"I love you too." I say turning around to peck his lips. "Okay now let me change." I push him off.

We finish changing and head out. "Took you long enough." Charlie rolls his eyes.

"Hey mister don't roll your eyea at me. You just wish it was you instead of me in there." I grab Adams had walk out hearing everybody 'oooo' at my response. "I love you Charlie!" I scream before I exit the house.

Everyone comes out and jumps in the ocean. We mess around doing games like marco polo, chicken fighting, and also taking some cute pictures. It starts to get chilly so we all jump out and walk to the porch. There were tons of seating and a nice big fire pit in the middle.

I grab a towel and dry off best I can. I go into the house and grab some comfy clothes for Julie and Connie to change into. I change into some gray  spandex shorts and one of Adam's sweatshirts.

I walk out and feel someone pull me down by the waist. I look and see Adam smiling at me. "I missed you." He squeezes me. I giggle and lay down on his chest. He held a tight grip on me like he was scared I'd disappear.

"What are you doing?" Adam asks looking down

"Im just going to go to them bathroom. I'll be back." I kiss him and smile. He looks at me with sad eyes and pouts. I giggle and walk to the bathroom. I come out to see Connie.

"Is Adam okay? He's been super clingly since we got here. Like more than usual."

"He hasn't cuddled me for like 5 hours so he's upset." I giggle "Cuz apparently that's too long for Adam Banks." I throw my arms up.

--

Ummm idk what that was. What do y'all think? Want are part two? Do you guys want smut? Don't forgot to vote, share, and comment. I love reading them <3

Ps. I didn't reread so there may be spelling mistakes

Word count: 1070