callie

~The library~

~The library~

"Thank you for helping me with this, Callie. You really are brilliant!" Isabel praised her Ravenclaw friend, as she smiled back at her.

Isabel was in the library, doing her homework with one of her friends from Ravenclaw: McCall Morgan.

They had met during third year in the library and helped each other with homework. However, they had properly gotten to know each other the year later, sending smiles while passing through the corridors, saying little hellos and helping each other study more and more until it blossomed into a lovely friendship.

McCall is a rather reserved girl. She isn't a shy person though; being friends with Pandora and Regulus gives her confidence in herself. Equally, same with Isabel. She really enjoys her company as both girls are academically smart but also enjoy a good laugh and gossip.

Together, they were working on their charms homework until Isabel spotted Remus out of the corner of her eye, "Rem!" She called and gestured him to come over with her hand, earning a small glare from Madam Pince.

"Hey, Iz. You okay?" He asked.

"I'm good, thank you. Are you going to the common room now?"

"Yes I am." He nodded, he then noticed Isabel was sitting next to someone, "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Remus John Lupin." He stuck his hand out to McCall.

"I know who you are." She smiled sweetly, sticking out her hand, "I'm McCall Morgan." She shook his hand, "You're also a prefect aren't you? For Gryffindor?"

"That I am." He confirmed, smiling.

"Yes, I've seen you around. I'm the Ravenclaw prefect."

"Thought I had recognised you from somewhere." As he spoke, pink tinted his cheeks, which Isabel noticed.

She turned to him confused at why he was blushing, then it clicked, "Okay, well I have to go. I just remembered I have to meet Marlene somewhere. See you soon, Callie." Isabel made her excuse, picking up her books and made her way to the doors out of the library.

"I thought you were going to the common room?" Remus called out to her, earning another hard glare from Madam Pince. Isabel heard him but didn't reply. Remus didn't know whether to be annoyed or grateful, so he made up an excuse, suddenly feeling overwhelmed, "Sorry, McCall, but I have to leave too."

"Why is that?" She questioned, looking up at him from her homework, her honey glowing eyes meeting his hazel green ones.

"I think the boys wanted me to meet them." Remus lied.

"I've noticed that you are always with them. Well, usually." He blushed again. So she knows he hangs out with them.

"Yeah, usually." He mumbled. He didn't really want to leave her, he wanted to get to know McCall; he also didn't want to harm her.