hogsmede date

As the group dried off from their time in the lake, they decided to walk back to the common room, ready for dinner time

"I'm starving." Isabel heard Peter mumble to James.

In front of Isabel, James, Peter, Sirius, Lily and Mary played a game of tag. All running up the hill towards the castle while trying to catch each other.

Remus and Marlene both smiled widely at Isabel as they trailed behind the group.

"Sooo," Remus began, "has our little bookworm finally realised Sirius likes you?"

Isabel rolled her eyes playfully, "maybe."

Marlene squealed happily, hugging her best friend tightly, "This is so exciting!"

In the distance, James jumped on Sirius' back, making them topple over, laughing as they did so.

Isabel shook her head, amused.

"Oi, hurry up you three!" James shouted, cupping his hands to his mouth, noticing the three still at the bottom of the hill.

"We're coming, Potter!" Marlene yelled back, smiling as she ran up the hill with Remus.

Sirius ran back down the hill to take Isabel's hand, "Hello, Belle." He smiled at her.

"Hi, Snuffles." She chuckled as they began to walk up the hill.

"Do you wanna skip lessons tomorrow? Maybe we could go to Hogsmede together."

"Sirius Black, are you asking me on a date?"

"'Course I am, sweetheart." he winked at her as he put his arm around her shoulders as the couple walked up the hill.

~~~

The next spring day was oddly warm for Scotland. The sun's beams were shining onto the buds of flowers that were suddenly appearing after the cold winter. Green leaves were slowly appearing on trees as cool winds died down.

Isabel was woken up by Marlene jumping on her bed, "Get up! Get up! We have work to do."

Groggily, Isabel sat up, "What do you mean?" she spoke as she rubbed her eyes.

"You have a date, Iz!" She squealed, "You need to look hot." Marlene winked, "not that you don't already."

Marlene seemed more excited than Isabel.

"Okay, fine." Isabel agreed, "only because you're the best at makeup."

Yet again, Marlene squealed as she grabbed Isabel's arm, dragging her towards the bathroom to begin her makeup and hair.

Meanwhile, Sirius was wide-awake, brushing his hair and choosing an outfit.

James was out on an early morning jog, training for quidditch, of course. This, he usually does daily if not every other day.