charlie

~The Burrow~

~The Burrow~

Euphemia knocked on the door of the Weasley's home.

The small wooden door opened revealing a very cheery Molly Weasley holding a few parcels.

"Welcome, Potters and Sirius," Molly engulfed Euphemia in a long warm hug, "I'm so glad you could make it."

"Of course, Molly. Thank you for having us once again."

"Come on in, come on in." Molly shut the door behind them once they entered.

"Woah," Sirius whispered taking a look around the room: wooden blankets, comfy sofas, wooden furniture, pictures of their kids everywhere, baby toys. Everything needed for the most welcoming and homely house.

"I know right." Isabel smiled, standing next to him.

"Your home is lovely, Mrs Weasley."

"Ah, thank you, Sirius dear." She smiled widely, her eyes crinkling slightly, "Dinner will be ready in half an hour, please make yourselves comfy."

Sirius slowly walked over to the couch where James and Isabel started a game of exploding snap. When he eventually sat next to Isabel he heard little footsteps tip-tapping over to the three teenagers.

"IZZY, JAMMIE!"

"Charlie!" Isabel exclaimed, holding out her arms letting him in for a long, warm hug, setting him on her lap after she sat down, "How are you?"

"I'm good." He giggled, looking over at Sirius, "Serious is here."

James laughed, "Serious is here." wanting to keep the joke going.

"No, Charlie, it's Si-ri-us." Isabel spoke, phonetically.

"Hello." Sirius waved at the four year old making a funny face, comfortable with the situation as he'd seen Andromeda's baby girl a few times, sneaking out of Grimmauld Place.

"Oh," Charlie giggled again, "hi!" He snuggled his face into Isabel's neck, suddenly becoming slightly shy, an unusual emotion experienced by this wild child.

"Evening, Arthur." Fleamont greeted the ginger man who was holding his baby boy.

"Good evening."

"Hi, Arthur," Isabel spoke, waving at him, "learned any new Muggle thing?."

"I have indeed," he said cheerily, sitting next to the girl still holding Charlie, "Did you know, Muggles use little inventions where they can speak to other Muggles. A small voice is on one end and the other Muggle can listen?" He said in disbelief, "I tell you, these Muggles are ingenious."